• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
iboxDz9p0BN607.png

I like that bunt. Put pressure on the D and if US scores 1st, they can coast. All Hosmer has to do is not K/popup.

EDIT: Jesus Christ Hosmer what kind of 1-0 swing was that?

*sigh* plate discipline FTW, folks.

so roided Braun, Rollins, Mauer and Wright are the only guys who came to play. Great.
I wish Hosmer would die. Also why the fuck is Victorino playing? Jesus Christ.
The question is "Why is Victorino even here?" And you want Stanton to strike out four times today?

Enron

Banned
Derek Holland fucking sucks. We should have dealt him when we had the chance.

Despite entering the season at age-36, Michael Young believes that he can improve upon his defensive range at third base this season.

lol

There's no intimidation with Holland. His pitches don't move alot, and he throws too many strikes. This guy needs a cutter badly, pound people inside for the love of God.

3-2, 0 out. He throws a curve in the dirt? Yeah they wanted no part of Wright.

I don't think you can bunt here with Zobrist. Lefty vs. righty, give him one swing.

Jesus stop swinging at the first fucking pitch. And now Jim Kaat taking shots at sabermetrics.

EDIT: Stunned Zobrist isn't running. He gets thrown out Victorino leads off.

eznark

Banned
Some dumb Phillies bitch is telling her son she shouldn't call football football because its offensive to Europeans. The kid told her to "stuff it".

Awesome.

JABEE

My God, you're like a fucking dog with a bone
r

Congratulations. Howard is only the second worst first basemen on baseball.

Victorino is an abortion

I must protect Howard's honor. Really, he hasn't been good at all over the past two seasons.

Victorino isn't the same player that he used to be. He doesn't have the same arm or legs. He has never been a smart baseball player and he is getting older. I'll still remember him fondly for 2008 when he smacked that grand slam off of CC Sabathia. The Brewers didn't know what hit them.

Top Bottom