• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Let's see what awesome arms are in the US bullpen-

Code:
[B]RHP[/B] - Ross Detweiler
[B]RHP[/B] - Heath Bell

28729.jpg

I'd take 8 years of embarrassment for millions upon millions of dollars. Good on Wright for doing the same.
Yeah, if anything, we've just learned that he's a sell-out.
Or that you two are amoral pieces of filth. I like that option better than the stat numbers I posted earlier.

EDIT: Consider he took much less money his 1st longterm deal. You wish you could have Wright's outstanding moral fiber.

5'11 200. So, yeah, a bit chunky. Used to be 227, so I used to be just fuckin' fat.

Reference the weight loss before and after thread for pictorial evidence, page 2 or 3. I was only really fat for about 1 year, before I said "aw Hell naw."
Yeah I'm jus' ribbin ya, doing a hellva job man.

How hard was it initially the first week getting into a structured routine? I remember when I started I was like "Gotdamnit I couldn't start this shit during winter?"

Yeah I'm jus' ribbin ya, doing a hellva job man.

How hard was it initially the first week getting into a structured routine? I remember when I started I was like "Gotdamnit I couldn't start this shit during winter?"

In Japan, I got down to 178. lol

It's tough. I just got back into cycling two weeks ago. The biggest change for me was stopping drinking calories. I used to drink soda, man. It makes me sick thinking back on it. The most important thing to remember is that it's never 1/20th as bad as the first day.

awwww Willie is proud of David Wright. I forgot WR was a coach on the WBC team.
In Japan, I got down to 178. lol

It's tough. I just got back into cycling two weeks ago. The biggest change for me was stopping drinking calories. I used to drink soda, man. It makes me sick thinking back on it. The most important thing to remember is that it's never 1/20th as bad as the first day.
Gotcha. I'm trying more to build tone and muscle, but ya gotta have the determination.

Zep

Banned
Anyway Frank, if you're looking at a starting point for building muscle(upper body and core) without paying for a gym...Do pushups. Just normal pushups for the first couple weeks. Sounds simple but once you push yourself to doing different things(one leg, diamond, close, shoulder length) with them, you'll see even more toning, especially with your core.

Dammit, we need a real-pic Opening Day. You + team hat = avatar.

I'm down.

Top Bottom