• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
damn Canada player got decked in the face with a bottle. Idiot who threw it back into the crowd will probably get a suspension or something.

fanhatesyou_medium.gif

Fenix

If nothing else, it would be good to see Luis Cruz suspended for a game or two. Dumb mutherfucker was caught on camera ordering the stupid retaliation and throwing the first punch. What a maroon.

It would be good if the cops could somehow find that fan who threw a ball at Larry Walker too.

jakncoke

Banned
In Japan, I got down to 178. lol

It's tough. I just got back into cycling two weeks ago. The biggest change for me was stopping drinking calories. I used to drink soda, man. It makes me sick thinking back on it. The most important thing to remember is that it's never 1/20th as bad as the first day.

Yeah pop is no joke, I lost 15 pounds when cut my intake to nearly 0.

I'm 5'7" and 155 lbs at the moment. Just joined a gym to convert some of this chub to muscle. I loved soda, but quit after having four rotten wisdoms and one broken tooth extracted. After relapsing last semester due to constant 20-hour days, I quit again.

I feel like I have body issues because even though most people think I'm muscular, I feel pretty ugly at times.

Also: lol at Romo. His faux-death glare ain't fooling no one.

Same here. I have drank soda in copious amounts since I was a child. Right after I turned 28 last August, I devoted myself to getting off the stuff. After the first initial week of hell, I instantly started feeling better and lost 20 pounds. I normally fluctuated between 215-220. Now I'm down to 195. I should have done it way sooner.

Sanjuro

I gave up soda, never was a huge fan of it. Same with coffee with cream/sugar, perfer black anyway. Lost quite a few pounds doing this.

I had withdrawals but i also was drinking like 10 cans a day of mtn dew

I was drinking 3-4 20 oz bottles a day at my worst. When I quit last month I had a terrible headache for one day, after that it was smooth sailing. I drink a cup of coffee every now and then, but the sweet sweet bliss of Mtn Dew has luckily lost its allure.

The best way to fight it is to drink a ridiculous amount of water. I was downing close to 100 oz/day until I felt I didn't need to anymore. Funny thing is, I haven't lost a lot of weight yet. Water retention, perhaps.

rando14

I was drinking 3-4 20 oz bottles a day at my worst. When I quit last month I had a terrible headache for one day, after that it was smooth sailing. I drink a cup of coffee every now and then, but the sweet sweet bliss of Mtn Dew has luckily lost its allure.

The best way to fight it is to drink a ridiculous amount of water. I was downing close to 100 oz/day until I felt I didn't need to anymore. Funny thing is, I haven't lost a lot of weight yet. Water retention, perhaps.

Y'all are insane, that's like 300+ g of sugar in a day

*faints*

G-Fex

I gave up soda, never was a huge fan of it. Same with coffee with cream/sugar, perfer black anyway. Lost quite a few pounds doing this.

I'm doing that at the moment. It's really hard but I'm just drinking bottled water. If I want flavor I use those lemonade packet things that you put into the water that have no sugar in them.

cashman

Banned
How the hell did you guys drink so much soda. Back when I drank the stuff I only drank like 3 glasses throughout the day. I drink a shit ton of sweet tea though, but I've been toning it down.

G-Fex

How the hell did you guys drink so much soda. Back when I drank the stuff I only drank like 3 glasses throughout the day. I drink a shit ton of sweet tea though, but I've been toning it down.

cause soda's delicious.

hell of a lot of sugar, same with tea or punches.

just water now with an occassional energy drink.

Top Bottom