• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Fuck you!
tumblr_ks4lrdFySm1qzu5eco1_500.jpg
Fuck you!
AND FUCK YOU!

WHO'S NEXT??

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 2m

Second surgery for #Mets' Santana is a "strong possibility," GM Alderson says. If that is the case, he likely is out for season.

Ken Rosenthal Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 3m

#Mets GM Alderson says Santana has probable re-tear of anterior capsule in left shoulder.

Sorry, Franks.

(I'm not sorry)

Scored a Braun throwback replica from a Lids that was formerly an MLB store in my mall. Best part is it had dirt marks from another jersey's lettering rubbing up on it, so I scored it for only $80. I'll have my girlfriend's ma clean it up for me in time for Real Pic Opening Day.

edit: Santana is cursed. Or is the Mets where good pitchers go to die? (Glavine, Pedro)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Johan needs another shoulder surgery. I feel bad for the guy. Bill Smith made a terrible trade, but I'm glad the Twins aren't paying him $31 million this year. Selfishly, I was hoping he'd have a decent season and come home next year. :(

Sounds like Johan needs another shoulder surgery. I feel bad for the guy. Bill Smith made a terrible trade, but I'm glad the Twins aren't paying him $31 million this year. Selfishly, I was hoping he'd have a decent season and come home next year. :(

Mets tradition of overpaying has beens continues.

harSon

Banned
I'm not feeling too good about the Pirates early season. With both Liriano and Karstens out with injury, we're going to have Jonathan Sanchez in the starting rotation :|

Syrinx

I should be sad and disappointed and depressed about this...but I'm really not. Frankly I wasn't counting on Santana too much to begin with. Injuries have been so consistent through his time with the Mets that I was more or less expecting something to happen at some point.

Supposedly no one has ever returned from having this type of operation twice. Here's to a fast recovery Johan! A friend of Johan said he knew the no-hitter might mess up his arm but it was totally worth it.

jakncoke

Banned
damn. Santana was such a joy to watch when he was with the twins. fuck the mets and their shit luck.

I thought he was going to be one of the next 300 game winners back in the day

Supposedly no one has ever returned from having this type of operation twice. Here's to a fast recovery Johan! A friend of Johan said he knew the no-hitter might mess up his arm but it was totally worth it.

Needs to get that german doctor that fixed up peypey ;)

rinse82

Any Toronto guys seen jerseys of the new guys anywhere other than Rogers Centre?

I'd prefer to get my Reyes jersey before the zoo on Tuesday night.

Already have a Bruce and Votto jersey. Was about to pull the trigger on a Phillips or Chapman jersey then I said fuck it, lets do my last name!

24272_623636537665338_316773441_n.jpg

I'm sure you can get one in the Sears Jays Shop in the Eaton Centre.

100% can, I saw a Reyes one a couple weeks ago.............but last year they didn't have my hat size in stock at the start of the season so go quickly to make sure they have what you want size wise

Alex Rodriguez ($29 million) is making more money in 2013 than the entire Houston Astros ($25 million). And $5 million of that $25 million is going to Wandy Rodriguez, who now plays for the Pirates.

Cliff Lee ($25 million) is also making as much as the entire Astros.

Johan Santana, who is now out for the entire 2013 season, and Vernon Wells ($24.6 million) are almost making as much as the Astros. C.C. Sabathia is making $24.3 million.

Fox318

Alex Rodriguez ($29 million) is making more money in 2013 than the entire Houston Astros ($25 million). And $5 million of that $25 million is going to Wandy Rodriguez, who now plays for the Pirates.

Cliff Lee ($25 million) is also making as much as the entire Astros.

Johan Santana, who is now out for the entire 2013 season, and Vernon Wells ($24.6 million) are almost making as much as the Astros. C.C. Sabathia is making $24.3 million.

4 out of the top 6 are on the dl

Top Bottom