• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 14: The Show |OT| ?

Coolade

Puig is a BEAST at MLB the show. Hit and Runs, taking walks, turning double plays. Just wow. Was not expecting this.

oatmeal

Banned
The beards look terrible. Almost all of the facial hair looks bad.

But the rest looks super clean. Can't wait for it.

oatmeal

Banned
If your custom player is traded to the Yankees and he has a beard are you forced to shave it off?

The focus on beards is annoying. I hope you can toggle them off. Pedroia doesn't have the 2013 beard anymore, but he has it in the game.

Yeah at least Pence is playing with real controls. Puig's playing the game with controls built for 5 year olds.

Hunter is complaining a ton. And Puig still can't hit cutoff men.

KumaJG

Ramone Russell made a good point when Greg ask about being the only baseball game on the market. Russell said something along the lines of if you need competition to improve you're in the business for the wrong reason.

nelchaar

These graphics are disappointing as hell..

Ummm, what?

Edit: That stream is awful though, so I'll give you that. Terrible compression, horrible quality, aliasing, choppiness.. Why are they using Youtube? (Yes, I have 1080p mode enabled).

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
These graphics are disappointing as hell..
Huh?

iK6cYCE0hW59P.gif

Strider

Youtube video quality so terrible. Not that I'm telling you anything you guys don't already know.

Switched to the media player on IGN's site and the stream quality is so much better. Game looks great.

Lrrr

Pretty easy to do when you have Greg Miller hosting. Dude is fucking terrible.

This.

His problem is that he's always trying to steal the spotlight because he's one of those geeks who desperately wants to be a star. He's never understood that his job is to be inconspicuous and highlight the talent, not himself.

Top Bottom