• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 15:The Show |OT| - Yes Yes Yes (Unless you are asking about online improvements)

Do I have to do something to move it? Or does it automatically do it while I'm online? Thinking of getting the PS4 version today.

There is a cloud save option that you use. Save it on the PS4 in cloud saves and then search for the save on the Vita version in the same option. It should be there.

It's not the same cloud save that PS+ uses.

A truly accurate description of this update

76Fw3y7.jpg

There was some glitch last night that allowed people to get millions of stubs for free and now the market is severely boned?

Or it was just the people who had millions (billions?) of stubs from the community challenges deciding to buy everything and raise all the prices

There was some glitch last night that allowed people to get millions of stubs for free and now the market is severely boned?

Or it was just the people who had millions (billions?) of stubs from the community challenges deciding to buy everything and raise all the prices

I kind of heard about this from Crimson but some items had batshit crazy prices

Patch v1.05 (PS4) and v1.06 (PS3) are now available.

-- Fixed a rare issue where the ball boy would occasionally field fair balls after they hit the third base bag.
-- Fixed online gameplay exploit/soft lock issue related to holding down the Options button and down on the D-Pad.
-- Addressed a rare hang issue with the Universal Profile/Marketplace collection storage. This could happen with large amounts of items in your inventory when performing screen to screen navigation, including marketplace and universal profile.
-- Rare Road to the Show training points issue fixed, when quitting out of a Practice Session from the RTTS SCHEDULE screen.

You got yourself a Trout just in time. He is going for like 180/160K on the market now lmao

I did the whole put free agents up for 50k thing that I heard about thinking people were BSing and I have had like 5 hit. Team is pretty stacked now.

Lineup:

Trout
Cargo (my best hitter, lol)
Harper
Williams
Tulo
G. Brett
Posey
Carew
P
Nolan Ryan (New hasn't used yet)
Yu Darvish
Cueto
Hammel
AJ Griffen (my best pitcher, 81 overall, smh)

I did the whole put free agents up for 50k thing that I heard about thinking people were BSing and I have had like 5 hit. Team is pretty stacked now.

Lineup:

Trout
Cargo (my best hitter, lol)
Harper
Williams
Tulo
G. Brett
Posey
Carew
P
Nolan Ryan (New hasn't used yet)
Yu Darvish
Cueto
Hammel
AJ Griffen (my best pitcher, 81 overall, smh)

I sold my Tulo because yeah he's a better defender than Ernie Banks, but Ernie Banks just gets it done for me. Plus, saying "ERNIE. FUCKING. BANKS" is more catchy when you get a clutch hit!

I would have gotten me a Posey but damn that guy is so expensive now. Just going to keep my Bench/Berra rotation

Damn you need to get you a Jose Fernandez!

I sold my Tulo because yeah he's a better defender than Ernie Banks, but Ernie Banks just gets it done for me. Plus, saying "ERNIE. FUCKING. BANKS" is more catchy when you get a clutch hit!

I would have gotten me a Posey but damn that guy is so expensive now. Just going to keep my Bench/Berra rotation

Damn you need to get you a Jose Fernandez!

Yeah, I sold off most of my pitching staff to get some of my lineup above. I once had 4 silvers and a gold. It was fun trying out some silvers which led me to Griffin who is tearing it up.

Sold Posey as I sucked with him. Put Bench back is for the D and the occasional HR. Finished the Braves collection and got Niekro and a Jose Hernandez.

So the guy completely blows a double play with Fielder at 2b

Having a nice pitchers duel and the guy starts bunting with all his power hitters.....what a moron

Sold Posey as I sucked with him. Put Bench back is for the D and the occasional HR. Finished the Braves collection and got Niekro and a Jose Hernandez.
What is a Jose Hernandez

Jonsson this is why we should play. You won't get cheese from me!

Still pretty miraculous I got matched up with Koruptdata once. The chances!

What is a Jose Hernandez

Jonsson this is why we should play. You won't get cheese from me!

Still pretty miraculous I got matched up with Koruptdata once. The chances!

I only seem to get cheesers when I get above 1510

I finally have all 89-91 starting pitching and was on a roll until cheesey mcheeseface

I wish I could just stay around 1630. I can pull off a winning streak and make it in the 1700s then I go on a 10 game losing streak once there.

Edit. Correction Jose Fernandez.

UGH

Lost a whole whack of stubs when Donaldson's rating went up to 95 while being on the wrong side of flipping him, was trying to buy him back and BAM, but I can sell him right now for like double the crazy price I just paid lol

Double post but this thread is dead....

Beat a guy named cheesen_on_u 5-0

He was alternating between Dickey and his created player, finally got a run and grand slam with Josh Donaldson in the 7th.......he kept failing at bunting and every other cheese tactic

And after the game I snagged a...........

Hunter Pence!

The card I was actually saving up for to secure the Giants collection lol

Double post but this thread is dead....

Beat a guy named cheesen_on_u 5-0

He was alternating between Dickey and his created player, finally got a run and grand slam with Josh Donaldson in the 7th.......he kept failing at bunting and every other cheese tactic

I hope you reported his ass.

I hope you reported his ass.

Oh yea, still need to do that

It was almost as hilarious as the guy that thought he was a genius by walking Kenny Lofton to load the bases for Donaldson to get a righty vs righty matchup..........grand slam followed by a quit lol

Hahaha, an all best in slot team just quit on me after I put up 2 runs against Tom Seaver in the 2nd inning, what a tool

Team of Tulo, Stanton, Goldschmidt, Trout, Donaldson, McCutchen, Bench and Seaver

Everyone log in to get your free guaranteed gold pack, and if you have stubs saved up the marketplace nosedived today with all the packs

Or give me your spare stubs, I'll give them a good home

I had 78 sitting around and I used them to max out my RTTS pitcher and hitter, and then bought 28 packs with the remaining stubs just for the hell of it and got absolutely nothing

I'm sorry :(

I went on a position player pack buying spree because I got tired of waiting for the packs today and figured they weren't coming and then......lol

Jas

Just got this in my email....

Playstation said:
A Thank You From the MLB The Show Team

As summer comes to a close and fall sneaks up on sports fans everywhere, all eyes are on the exciting playoff races that are in full force! As a thank you for being a loyal MLB The Show fan and to celebrate the MLB playoff push we'd like to give you a little present to celebrate:

5 Item Packs and 5,500 Stubs for MLB 15 The Show!

Came with a code to redeem them.

Top Bottom