• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The best known package presented to the Phillies are from San Diego, Hedges and Renfroe. Both seems very ordinary players. The Red Sox playing hardball by offering a few MLB players as back and forth posturing.

Nobody will ever give the Phils a top anything for Hamels because nobody trades top prospects for players that already have big contracts.

mlbGAF Rejects Fantasy League Reminder

still waiting on 4 owners to join - Sanjuro, ToxicAdam, cashman(i think), and Zep. Feb 25 is the deadline to join up, at which time I will recruit new owners from the waitlist.

Get some new blood ffs. Toxic Adam got banned I think and Zep too. Sanjuro gives no fucks.

Fox318

mlbGAF Rejects Fantasy League Reminder

still waiting on 4 owners to join - Sanjuro, ToxicAdam, cashman(i think), and Zep. Feb 25 is the deadline to join up, at which time I will recruit new owners from the waitlist.

Could I get added to the waitlist?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Its another labrum tear, but an old one, from 5 years ago that needs fixing now.

I doubt we ever see Profar in the majors again, i think he's done. 3 shoulder injuries by age 22? Toast.
Chris Johnson is available!

Mets are going on the same assumption.

I'd rather make a deal now and move on.

It's not like the Mets need prospects. We're stacked to the gills with prospects. We just need an MLB level SS or outfielder. It's stupid that we were willing to trade Ike Davis for peanuts but not Murphy (who will not come back) or Colon (who's liable to die of heart failure).

jbug617

Banned
New ways to speed up baseball to be introduced tomorrow.

@Ken_Rosenthal: 1. Managers must challenge replays from dugout. 2. Batters must keep one foot in box unless an established exception occurs . . .

@Ken_Rosenthal: 3. Play to resume promptly once broadcast returns from commercial break.

It's not like the Mets need prospects. We're stacked to the gills with prospects. We just need an MLB level SS or outfielder. It's stupid that we were willing to trade Ike Davis for peanuts but not Murphy (who will not come back) or Colon (who's liable to die of heart failure).
Werd man. A competent SS to bridge us to Amed Rosario would do.

Giants manager Bruce Bochy was hospitalized on Thursday, undergoing a procedure to insert two stents, according to a statement released by the team.

He was admitted to Scottsdale Healthcare Medical Center in the afternoon and is scheduled to be released on Friday.
The club was monitoring his health after he experienced some discomfort following a physical on Wednesday.
Bochy, 59, is entering his ninth season as the Giants' manager. The team opened Spring Training on Thursday in Scottsdale with its first official workout.

:( Hope it's nothing serious.

http://m.giants.mlb.com/news/articl...stents-inserted-after-experiencing-discomfort

Rosario is an egg that I'm not willing to count until he hatches. At the very least he's a long way off. Would prefer we look for somebody who's a bit longer than a bridge.

Honestly Castro shouldn't cost us all that much if we throw the right package at the Cubs.

jbug617

Banned
Farrell confirms today that Victorino starts in RF if he is healthy. Guess Betts is going back to the minors because I don't like him on the bench.

jbug617

Banned
B-TsbM1CYAAugzU.jpg

Top Bottom