• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If Matheny hates Wacha, the Twins will gladly take him into the fold.

@BestFansStLouis is going to be on fire tonight.

eznark

Banned
At least the Royals won't choke defensively and give away the series to the Giants like the Cardinals did

k4f1iom_1__by_stonehot316-d6u0gaz.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Look at that majestic NLCS trophy so much better than that pathetic ALCS trophy.

LOL Cockroaches..

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cards losing,Cockroaches, 3 year olds giving interviews, and Erin Andrews.. Great night.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
From the NFL thread:

I desperately want Wong to have a terrible game tonight, bestfans is always the best when shitting on Asians.

Ishikawa walk off close enough?

Best Fans Twitter account was already a dumpster fire after yesterday!

Hide your fucking heads in shame Dodgers fans.
I don't want to get myself banned right now.

I didn't watch the NLCS because the loss made me miserable. I couldn't stand it. These two teams. These two goddamn teams.

Why do they do this to me? Why have you forsaken the Dodgers, baseball gods? Why? Why? Why? Why?

hemtae

I don't want to get myself banned right now.

I didn't watch the NLCS because the loss made me miserable. I couldn't stand it. These two teams. These two goddamn teams.

Why do they do this to me? Why have you forsaken the Dodgers, baseball gods? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Puig should have respected the game more. Sorry.

aFIGurANT

That was a shitty reward for a solid start out of my real-life-inspired avatar.

I'm probably not going to relive the whole thing by reading back in the thread but did anyone else from Cards-GAF think Waino maybe should have faced the Giants for a fourth time through the order tonight?

Top Bottom