• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Malo

Banned
Jhq1OjW.jpg
What's the deal behind people wearing these black and grey avatars? I've seen a couple of people with it.

ShaneB

Thats one way to put it, its like NWO take over of the nfl thread lol. Only a select few elite WCW remain

I'll never be one of you!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will state in here as well that PNC is a beautiful ballpark. Just hoping for a great game here, will root for the Pirates.

I'll never be one of you!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will state in here as well that PNC is a beautiful ballpark. Just hoping for a great game here, will root for the Pirates.

All avatar fads fade away. Give it a month, people will want to exercise their individuality again.

The FCC just gave the NFL the middle finger and said they can't do that silly ass blackout if the game's tickets aren't sold out thing anymore.

Now can they remove the territorial MLB blackouts so I can finally rid of cable and watch the Braves on MLB.TV?
Please let this happen.

harSon

Banned
Not liking Volquez so far. Even his outs have a lot of contact on them. His location is off and the bats simply aren't missing at this point.

Top Bottom