• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

BFIB

I initially was against the 2nd WC. But I'm pretty pumped for tonights matchup. Kaufmann is going to be a blast, much like seeing the crowd at PNC last year.

I initially was against the 2nd WC. But I'm pretty pumped for tonights matchup. Kaufmann is going to be a blast, much like seeing the crowd at PNC last year.
Ace vs. Ace Game 7 so to speak, with a fan base dying to see some playoff baseball at home. Its gonna be bonkers!

Fox318

The fountains are all dyed blue

BykTvXHIgAAFScf.jpg

Will the streets flow with tears?

zychi

Banned

only team i hate on that list is STL. and its because their fans are unbearable. only baseball fans i've ever seen at wrigley wear a jersey when the cards arent even playing.

cubs v mets?

3 cards fans sitting together, standing up, trying to get on tv with their obnoxious "cubs suck for 100 years" sign.

cubs v pirates?
obnoxious cards fans sitting a few rows behind home, won't sit down.

i usually root for the 'have never won a WS/been a long time' team, this year is hard because there's so many. i think i'm rooting for a nats v orioles or nats v kc

BFIB

only team i hate on that list is STL. and its because their fans are unbearable. only baseball fans i've ever seen at wrigley wear a jersey when the cards arent even playing.

cubs v mets?

3 cards fans sitting together, standing up, trying to get on tv with their obnoxious "cubs suck for 100 years" sign.

cubs v pirates?
obnoxious cards fans sitting a few rows behind home, won't sit down.

i usually root for the 'have never won a WS/been a long time' team, this year is hard because there's so many. i think i'm rooting for a nats v orioles or nats v kc

We're not all bad!

BFIB

Only internationally unless I'm missing something. Yeah, I'm pretty bummed. Was looking forward to streaming it live while posting on GAF.

Hmmm, I'm using unblock-us so I can bypass local restrictions. Hopefully that works, or down the street to the bar I go.

zychi

Banned
if you have cable credentials, tbs lets you stream directly from their site. fox sports 1 also has fox sports go.

BFIB

if you have cable credentials, tbs lets you stream directly from their site. fox sports 1 also has fox sports go.

Hmm....interesting. I don't have a cable subscription anymore, however friends of mine gave me their HBO Go sign on. I wonder if that will work.

zychi

Banned
So is Fox sports 1 gonna bump the afghan minor league crickct matches to air the mlb games?

yup. and we don't have to listen to the marketing team of ESPN blowing Jeter or Lebron during the game

no bullshit
"BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK....caught on the warning track." either

i wish more people watched fs1, their FSL is 100x better than Sportscenter, their CFB coverage is great, and their UFC coverage is fantastic.

only downside is Joe Buck randomly appears.

Fox318

I wish there was a custom sports channel where you could pick what sports was being showed or reported.

college sports is boring and corrupt.

JDeluis

So are we going to do predictions for tonight and tomorrow game?

I'm going with A's winning tonight and Giants winning tomorrow.

Are you going to be there? I can't remember the last time I've been this pumped for a game. Probably Game 7 of the 2012 NLCS. That was major hype.

Nope, unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on a ticket... I'll be watching it comfortably from home with a bunch of friends, family, beer and food all around. But hey, can't complain about that!

Players are on the field warming up. And hey look, last time we had a playoff game, this same guy was in the same spot in the same dugout:

Byz6N8RCYAABXzL.jpg:large

(he used to come out of it faster, though)

tumblr_n985lvsHog1ro5xweo1_400.gif

KC does have a pretty friendly relationship with the A's. They were our team once, you know. And Francouer bought the fans in O-Co's RF all that beer and pizza a couple of years ago, that was pretty charming.

Top Bottom