• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Calamari41

41 > 38
NYC BREH. Home of baseball. Why so mad? I'm pointing what was on the TV. Fans were leaving and the game wasn't over. And then they got a runner on with their middle of their lineup coming up. Anything could have happened. I'm just pointing out the obvious, if you don't like it ignore it I guess.

Oh god you're one of those. OK. I'm just pointing out that your attempts at trolling are going to fall on deaf ears because we don't really care. Think of it as a little psa.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
bah nationals park completely sold out at the box office, not even standing room tickets available.

Scalpers need to hurry up and get to the park. Lazy bastards.

And whoever I was talking to the other day discussing the chances of the Angels slumping big time all together at the same time, you were right breh. They're out there looking like they don't even want it, very disappointing
Shit happens in a short series. They could just as easily break out in the next 3 games and mash their way into the ALCS so don't lose all hope.

The 3 man rotation thing doesn't help their chances but I wouldn't mind seeing how that would play out in a 7 game series, should they advance.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Shit happens in a short series. They could just as easily break out in the next 3 games and mash their way into the ALCS so don't lose all hope.

The 3 man rotation thing doesn't help their chances but I wouldn't mind seeing how that would play out in a 7 game series, should they advance.

Yeah you're right. The only thing giving me hope is what the Kings did this year on their way to the Cup. Hopefully they get their shit together on the day off.

Blearth

Banned
NYC BREH. Home of baseball. Why so mad? I'm pointing what was on the TV. Fans were leaving and the game wasn't over. And then they got a runner on with their middle of their lineup coming up. Anything could have happened. I'm just pointing out the obvious, if you don't like it ignore it I guess.
Oh yeah? Well you New Yorkers have TERRIBLE Chinese food.

And you don't get any reception in the subway. What kind of third world bullshit is that?

BFIB

To all of those who are popping in who aren't regulars over in the MLB offseason, and eventual 2015 thread, please join us in the discussion after the season has ended!

Oh god you're one of those. OK. I'm just pointing out that your attempts at trolling are going to fall on deaf ears because we don't really care. Think of it as a little psa.

i'm one of those? you notice you haven't refuted my points? man I was enjoying seeing the LAAAA of whatever get beat but now it's twice as fun. truth hurts I guess.

Oh yeah? Well you New Yorkers have TERRIBLE Chinese food.
And you don't get any reception in the subway. What kind of third world bullshit is that?

it's underground. I consider it a blessing otherwise everyone would be yapping away.

also it's pretty weak of you to accuse me of trolling when the comments weren't directed at you just what I saw on TV. if you got a problem with what I saw on TV and commented on that then you're more than welcome to put me on ignore. and if you're so sensitive that you can't handle a fairly innocent and innocuous comment like fans leaving early then step away from the computer.

aFIGurANT

I've spent all day trying to figure out who the Dodgers are going to bean tonight.

Numbah Four. He'll come up first in the 2nd or maybe later and they'll do it, if they're winning. Then the benches will get warned again and the whole thing starts over on Monday.

CJ Wilson is a joke. Guy won't last 3 innings. He has a hot wife, all these sports cards, a mazda dealership, Head & shoulders. He has no reason to win tomorrow.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I've decided that I'd rather see another Giants championship than have the Nationals win a single game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
also it's pretty weak of you to accuse me of trolling when the comments weren't directed at you just what I saw on TV. if you got a problem with what I saw on TV and commented on that then you're more than welcome to put me on ignore. and if you're so sensitive that you can't handle a fairly innocent and innocuous comment like fans leaving early then step away from the computer.

Dude, you're the one popping off and raving like a madman because someone said they don't care what about you think of LA fans. Take a deep breath.

To all of those who are popping in who aren't regulars over in the MLB offseason, and eventual 2015 thread, please join us in the discussion after the season has ended!

Without a doubt.

Dude, you're the one popping off and raving like a madman because someone said they don't care what about you think of LA fans. Take a deep breath.

Without a doubt.

that's not what happened,nobody cares anymore, stop twisting what happened.
oh Harper, looking pretty awful on that swing there.

Blearth

Banned
i'm one of those? you notice you haven't refuted my points? man I was enjoying seeing the LAAAA of whatever get beat but now it's twice as fun. truth hurts I guess.

it's underground. I consider it a blessing otherwise everyone would be yapping away.
BART is underground too. I still get LTE even when I'm on the goddamn ocean floor.

Great pitching and defense on both sides in this game. I've always liked watching Hudson pitch. If it turns out to be SF-KC in the World Series, I wouldn't mind one bit.

Now it'll be Cards-Angels.

Top Bottom