• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Has any civilization invented a punishment device that would be appropriate for Howell after giving up that homer? I know the Renaissance era Italians had the Judas cradle. Anything else?

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Has any civilization invented a punishment device that would be appropriate for Howell after giving up that homer? I know the Renaissance era Italians had the Judas cradle. Anything else?
I think the knowledge that people are willing to torture players for messing up at a game would be enough torture for Howell.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Just got home from my friends wedding where I spent probably all of my data for the month watching the game.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSS

Thank you Mr Matt Williams for being a secret agent Giant by removing your best pitcher with 1 out away. This win is for you.
knMQgAo.jpg

Well i'm glad nationals fans get to experience the pain of being on the losing side of an 18 inning postseason game. Now just imagine that was the clincher like the braves/astros one.

i was at the bar

as soon as Zim got pulled for Storen and he goofed i walked out

seen that movie before

Top Bottom