• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

hemtae

Wow. If you'd have told me it would be an Orioles and Royals ALCS before the season started I would have laughed in your face.

J. Bravo

I'm loving this sooo much. I am probably gonna get fired for being too hungover to work on Friday but I don't even care!! Royals baby!

($8/hr job, not worried about finding another one)

Clockwork5

Royals radio is great right now. These calls are golden.

"We're gonna win it all, baby!"
"Well the Royals certainly cou..."
"I don't care. Royals, baby! Woooooo"
"Thanks for calling."

Chuck

Still without luck
I remember back in the aughts when the O's were bad and the Royals were bad, I'd have this crazy fantasy that one day we'd be battling for the AL pennant.

Never did I imagine it'd actually happen.

Alebelly

Godamn Angels, where chokes happen

(I still can root for the Giants since I live in the berkeley)

But I am so incredibly disappointed in the Angels hitting,

gg KC

aFIGurANT

I wish I could quote the thread title, but that wasn't a choke so much as a gastly neutering of the "best" hitters in baseball (besides Hamilton of course). There was barely any suspense tonight at all which is pretty sad for Angels fans.

oSoLucky

Too bad I couldn't be home for the game. Tickets were averaging $400+ secondhand anyway though I guess. Nothing is more tense than watching Big Game James throwing to a lineup like that wondering when the next deep ball is coming.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
The Royals are clicking on all cylinders. Hopefully next year we can go all the way and the team doesn't go through any catastrophic injuries and Richards is able to pitch better than this year. Hamilton you started off pretty hot but the slide to first really messed your year up. It looked like you were gonna have a solid year. The rest of them team is solid. October baseball. Good fortune to who ever makes it out the AL.

tumblr_m1y89x0xxU1qzz7nz.gif

Top Bottom