• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

BFIB

did you see what they did to the Ferguson protesters? have you seen that Twitter feed?
Yes, I also live here and agree that all that was completely uncalled for. But that also doesn't represent the entire fan base either.

You guys have known me for a while now, we're not all bad!

What kind of haul could Kershaw bring in in a trade, I wonder?
Trade?

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Do Cards fans even realize how fucking spoiled they are? Moments like that home run last inning seem to happen once a game for them. It's unreal.
Yes, we do. It's the only consistently good sports team that St. Louis has, and we love them because of that.
They get so much more than they deserve it's ridiculous. Especially considering so many of their fans are racist losers.
Don't start throwing around childish insults just because your team is losing by one run. St. Louis fans are no different from fans of any other team, and you would be a Cardinals fan if you grew up watching them. Cardinals fans shouldn't all be demonized just because we enjoy watching our team.

zychi

Banned
Yes, I also live here and agree that all that was completely uncalled for. But that also doesn't represent the entire fan base either.

You guys have known me for a while now, we're not all bad!

you keep saying that. but so far, you are the only cardinal fan i've ever met or heard about that comes close to being a non-dick head human being.

Yes, we do. It's the only consistently good sports team that St. Louis has, and we love them because of that.

Don't start throwing around childish insults just because your team is losing by one run. St. Louis fans are no different from fans of any other team, and you would be a Cardinals fan if you grew up watching them. Cardinals fans shouldn't all be demonized just because we enjoy watching our team.

His team is the Rangers.

Amory

These guys should really be ashamed of their hitting. Down 1 run and I'm 1000% certain the game is over. I was 1000% sure LAST inning the game was over.

Amory

Man fuck Mattingly seriously. You're really not gonna give Puig a shot?

This better be his last game managing us.

Man fuck Mattingly seriously. You're really not gonna give Puig a shot?

This better be his last game managing us.

You guys are crazy if you thought he was going to hit for us. Mattingly really doesn't care for Puig unless he's producing. He hates his attitude and his lack of maturity.

25 year playoff stint for the Blues and all, but whatever.

Top Bottom