• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Robot Umpire Defense Force

iqRajXu.jpg

That is already proven not to work by this system. The robots would be manufactured in NY as well.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
That is already proven not to work by this system. The robots would be manufactured in NY as well.
they will be built by Google, Apple and Microsoft so the Giants and Mariners will be in the world series every year.

Parch

Carlos Rondon threw 134 pitches last start. College coaches gonna coach.
Part the blame for so many Tommy John surgeries lately. Kids are specializing early instead of playing multi-sports, so they're throwing a ton of pitches in high school. Plus college don't give a crap and overwork them. Pitchers are throwing WAY too many pitches before they go pro.

Part the blame for so many Tommy John surgeries lately. Kids are specializing early instead of playing multi-sports, so they're throwing a ton of pitches in high school. Plus college don't give a crap and overwork them. Pitchers are throwing WAY too many pitches before they go pro.

It's earlier than that. Kids are wearing and tearing their arms at 12 years old.

Enron

Banned
I fucking hate Gattis. Im so over him. He can play exactly ZERO positions defensively and is only good for swinging for the fences.

Sanjuro

Also, some extra clarification for some thinking I'm just bitter about Red Sox being on the losing end of the replay to the glorious NY Yankees, that is not the case.

Both of the notable replay examples this weekend contrast every ounce of reasoning of why they implemented the fucking thing in the first place. I first thought Farrell was just being salty. Having been at PAX East the entire weekend and not being able to watch all of the games. Upon the replays...hooooolyshieeeetttt

harSon

Banned
What the fuck is this game. 10 homeruns between the two of us. That means we'll score 3 runs over the course of our next two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom