• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Blanton has announced his retirement. Blanton, in the second year of a 2-year, $15 million contract, was released by the Angels at the end of spring training. He was immediately signed to a minor league deal by the Athletics. After making two starts with AAA Sacramento, Blanton decided to retire at age 33.

Since Blanton announced his retirement after the Angels released him, the Angels still owe him approximately $7.5 million for this season and a $1 million buyout for his 2015 option.

Brian Roberts hurt lol. The shittiest infield in baseball. Jeter, Tex, and now Roberts. We got minor league journeyman playing regularly. Yankees need to holler at The Mariners for Nick Franklin.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
lvniokx.png

whats going on in dodgers dugout...

Carlos Rondon threw 134 pitches last start. College coaches gonna coach. And it's too soon for Colby Lewis to pitch in the bigs. I'd tell that brah to watch his mouth and stay in ghe minors for another month.

My friend scored us diamond club tickets to the Phillies tonight. So excited, best seats I've ever had. It's dollar dog night too! Lots of mustard covered wieners in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom