• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is going on with the dodger bullpen

smh
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was....

tumblr_mnh8hf8nMp1r46p0bo1_250.gif

JCizzle

Doobie looks like shit again though, so despite that horrible effort there are runs in the Yanks near term future.

Ellsbury isn't used to having a CF with an arm playing for the Sox. /zing

Pepiope

Better question is what the fuck is Ellsbury doing.

That throw was never going home. Why was he risking the third out for third base?
Both players are at fault. Beltran should have been hustling, we would've scored if he ran full speed. Also, Ellsbury should know not to make the last out at 3rd... Especially with McCann coming up.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Both players are at fault. Beltran should have been hustling, we would've scored if he ran full speed. Also, Ellsbury should know not to make the last out at 3rd... Especially with McCann coming up.

I don't see how its Beltrans fault at all. If he was running at full speed he still wouldn't beat Ellsbury to home before Ellsbury got to third. He's got bum knees and hes old as fuck.

Pepiope

I don't see how its Beltrans fault at all. If he was running at full speed he still wouldn't beat Ellsbury to home before Ellsbury got to third. He's got bum knees and hes old as fuck.
He was jogging and he was about 85% of the way home. If he runs full speed the whole way then he is there in time.

I just hope that run doesn't cost us in the end.

Kingbrave

Mccan looks fucking goofy without his beard. He looks like my sack after I shave. I'm still rooting for him though. Which means I have to goto hell when I die because, Yankees...

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I love replay when it overturns a call but I'm pretty tired of the "I'M GONNA SLOWLY WALK OUT NOW AND TRY AND SEE IF I SHOULD CHALLENGE THIS SHIT"

I love replay when it overturns a call but I'm pretty tired of the "I'M GONNA SLOWLY WALK OUT NOW AND TRY AND SEE IF I SHOULD CHALLENGE THIS SHIT"

Agreed. There should be a rule where if they are going to go challenge it, they have to declare it immediately. No more bullshit standing around and half talking to the umpire, half looking into the dugout.

JCizzle

Agreed. There should be a rule where if they are going to go challenge it, they have to declare it immediately. No more bullshit standing around and half talking to the umpire, half looking into the dugout.

There's a lot of similar shit like that they can do to speed up the game IMO without much meaningful impact. Limiting mound visits by catcher/coach, stepping out of the box, enforcing time between pitches, etc. Maybe someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom