• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
Bleacher crew was there when they were shitty. It was smaller, but they were there.

Just think back to happier times. Like spring training.

cashman

Banned
L3E5yjX.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So Jose Fernandez versus Alex Wood is a matchup that's happening today. I'm expecting over 25 combined strikeouts.

Branduil

They need to tweak the replay rules. If it takes longer than 3 minutes then, by definition, that means there isn't conclusive enough evidence to overturn the call.

Parch

It's too early to write him off. Cano has always been like this. When he's cold, he looks awful but then he heats up.
There's a lot of hitters who are literally waiting to heat up. Some guys just can't hit in cooler weather. You can't give up on players based on April numbers.

Branduil

I was going to say "well at least Cano has still been better than Fielder" but then I saw that Cano actually has a lower .OPS than Fielder right now.

Of course a lot of that is Prince getting intentionally walked a bunch of times.

aFIGurANT

Oscar Taveras Watch: He's rolled his problem ankle again, this time while leaving the batter's box. It's probably a minor thing but still this is a ridiculously long streak of bad luck.

BFIB

Oscar Taveras Watch: He's rolled his problem ankle again, this time while leaving the batter's box. It's probably a minor thing but still this is a ridiculously long streak of bad luck.
Is it possible he can ride a hover round around the bases?

aFIGurANT

Is it possible he can ride a hover round around the bases?
It's time to reinvest that Pujols money into the first bionic professional athlete. I'm thinking Ray from Archer's RC lower body. Just don't let the crazy neo-nazi get ahold of the remote.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Synder got rocked the other night. FSN OH keeps showing his black eye from the sucker punch. Looking for another solid outing from JC

"Wonder if he's tried putting a steak on that thing."
"They should give away pirate patches to honor him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom