• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
omg, there's a big ad behind the plate in toronto of DIckey's mug for bobblehead day while he is pitching.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
17 straight shutout innings for Ceuto. Problem is Reds offense also scoreless in all that time.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Soo Fernandez looks pretty good tonight. Thank god for that heyward single. No hit stuff.

aFIGurANT

Just want to say I called the Pujols resurgence in the Rejects draft. He's laughably beating most 1B options out there. Also you have to appreciate that he still wants to bring it even after everyone wrote him off.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Pena with RBI double. Hopefully that's enough for tonight.

Or not. Looked like Pena avoided the tag but was reversed.
Cozart with a rare hit for RBI

harSon

Banned
Pirates are in trouble with this anemic offense and shaky bullpen. The reason we were so good last season was our ability to come out on top of low scoring games, and we sure as hell aren't going to repeat that phenomenon with this shit bullpen we've got going thus far.

BFIB

Congrats to Pujols! Shame its in front of what looks like 5K fans in Washington. Also a shame it wasn't done in a Cards uni.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Just wanted to impress you sanji. You tatanka mark

WxEFKP3.jpg

my new emoticon

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Got the kids down, settle in with a Goose Island to watch the braves and..it's over by 8:35. Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom