• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
@mlbbowman "Gattis ends it with a two-run HR. Good thing he didn't get the bunt sign."

lol

ttfelv66500qiz4fenp9hphn5.gif

15-5. Enjoying it while it lasts!

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I totally missed that Travis Wood hit a 3 run bomb off of Arroyo.

Dbacks finally living up to their potential.

Yep Travis Wood is 2-3 with a HR, Double, and 4 RBIs for the Cubs tonight. He also has struck out 9 through 6 2/3. One of the most underrated pitchers in the league IMO.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Fredi is saying it was Heyward's idea to bunt.

1) Jason needs to be smarter than that
2) Fredi should have stopped him after Heyward showed bunt the first time

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Fredi is saying it was Heyward's idea to bunt.

1) Jason needs to be smarter than that
2) Fredi should have stopped him after Heyward showed bunt the first time
Someone slap heyward.

Edit: @mlbbowman "fredi said he gave heyward the choice to bunt in the ninth. Heyward chose to do so."

slap both of them.

Macattk15

And off goes the game.

I knew that was going to happen tonight with how many flyballs Felix has allowed tonight.

Fuck this team also.

Meier

We gotta get that guy from Cuba (Guerrero was it?) we signed up in the Majors. I don't know about his defensive issues, but Turner is just utter shit. It's not worth having such a massive hole in our lineup.

Loco4Coco

Damn, missed a good outing by Mejia. I thought the Cardinals line-up was more intimidating but after looking at the boxscore it's eh.

rando14

Even Seager can't field anymore

This curse is powerful indeed, wonder if we could find a way to bottle it and pour it into the OKC Thunder's gatorade cups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom