• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

iAaxKN6udFaxM.png

Chris R

Lets look at the +/- for tonight.

- Longest losing streak in the majors baby!

+ Bar didn't have the game on so I didn't have to torture myself watching it

Just want to say I called the Pujols resurgence in the Rejects draft. He's laughably beating most 1B options out there. Also you have to appreciate that he still wants to bring it even after everyone wrote him off.
he's benefitting from a lot of his flyballs going over the fence so he better hopes his low line drive rate normalizes by the time his HR/FB rate does

Cuetto with 2 complete games against us already....
crowd needs to chant his name more often

LOL all of the scoring in the BAL/TOR game was 3-run homers. Four of them. When is the last time that's happened?

It was actually a pitching duel up until the 6th inning. The Jays' announcers were even going on and on about how it looked like one run would make the difference. And then Dickey turned into a pumpkin on his third time through the line-up, Gonzalez and O's bullpen were kind enough to do likewise and all that went right out the window.

Sidenote: going into last night, batters were hitting .440 in their third PAs against Dickey. .440!

That was some nice offense from the Royals last night. If their bats can get a little momentum and keep it, they'll be one dangerous team. Hopefully this is Moose finally warming up to his potential.

aFIGurANT

Hamels v. Greinke is my must-watch today when the east coast games are done. Over/under 6.5 innings for Hamels in his first start? I think the O is looking weak for the Dodgers so I take the over myself.

Hamels v. Greinke is my must-watch today when the east coast games are done. Over/under 6.5 innings for Hamels in his first start? I think the O is looking weak for the Dodgers so I take the over myself.

I am sure the Phils will really limit Cole today. Great to get him back though, the pitching has been okay so far and the offense has been surprisingly good. Just need to get the bullpen together and they could have a really solid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom