• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraMallas

Wish I could've seen the M's game today. Although, the last game I missed was the last game we won. This does not bode well for me watching these games.

ISOM

Boston couldn't wait until the end of the inning? Pineda would have had it off by the third. Boston is just petty and bitter that they are below .500.

JCizzle

On the Sox radio broadcast I guess they said it's an automatic 10 game suspension?

Boston couldn't wait until the end of the inning? Pineda would have had it off by the third. Boston is just petty and bitter that they are below .500.

Gets hit in the first, on by the 2nd!

Pineda and Girardi are a bunch of dopes.

There's no way Joe doesn't know what Pineda was doing, you can't play the well he put it on when I wasn't looking card.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
McClutch is destroying us this series. I think he's had a big fly in each of the games.

JCizzle

Pineda and Girardi are a bunch of dopes.

There's no way Joe doesn't know what Pineda was doing, you can't play the well he put it on when I wasn't looking card.

The common consensus seems to be that a lot of pitchers across the league do it, but they don't slather it all over their hands and neck! Just put a dab under your belt or some shit!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
In other news it looks like Alfredo Simon has come back down to earth and is pitching like he needs some tar again.

aFIGurANT

In other pitching news Michael Wacha has struck out 9 batters through 3 innings. Beast mode engaged.
Edit: so beat. This game is nuts though, we are talking 30mph winds if I had to guess based off the last fly out getting dropped.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Fuck you pineda, yankees

Give me a fucking break. You indignant red sox fans make me sick. Like your garbage thieving laptop pitchers haven't been accused of the SAME SHIT as recently as last year, except every other manager is too fucking stupid to ask the umpires to check.

Oh yeah I'm sure the reason Buccholz's hair stays wet the entire game is because he uses soul glo.

Get out of here with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom