• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Give me a fucking break. You indignant red sox fans make me sick. Like your garbage thieving laptop pitchers haven't been accused of the SAME SHIT as recently as last year, except every other manager is too fucking stupid to ask the umpires to check.

Oh yeah I'm sure the reason Buccholz's hair stays wet the entire game is because he uses soul glo.

Get out of here with this.

Fuck that noise. That is low, for you.

You still lost the Jesus deal. I want Pineda to pitch well as much as anyone, but the dude has been blatant two straight games on a grand scale.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I guess those late night talks with Pete Rose are starting to pay off for Billy Hamilton.

Pirates threw it in the outfield on Hamilton's steal so another run scores.

harSon

Banned
The keys to last seasons success was stellar starting pitching, lights out defense and a shutdown bullpen. We 0 for 3 in those departments so far. These errors are killing us -_-

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Fuck that noise. That is low, for you.

You still lost the Jesus deal. I want Pineda to pitch well as much as anyone, but the dude has been blatant two straight games on a grand scale.

Fuck WHAT noise? Everything I said is true.

Sanjuro

Fuck WHAT noise? Everything I said is true.

No it's not.

You're defending semantics. While Pineda ISN'T wrong in a realistic sense, he is in a MLB sense. Neither Buchholz or Lester did anything to break the rules, where Pineda obviously did.

It's like saying I got banned for steroids while so-and-so was taking HGH and passed a blood test or something.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He will be. Why are you asking like he won't?

There is no mandatory penalty. Its a guideline established by their minor league rules but the league can do whatever they want. Joel Peralta got busted for cheating a couple years ago for the Rays in similar fashion and got a 8 game suspension.

Y2Kev

No it's not.

You're defending semantics. While Pineda ISN'T wrong in a realistic sense, he is in a MLB sense. Neither Buchholz or Lester did anything to break the rules, where Pineda obviously did.

It's like saying I got banned for steroids while so-and-so was taking HGH.

You don't even make sense. "Semantics" refers to the meaning of words, which is an odd way to complain about someone trying to use words to convey meaning. I'm also not "defending" them.

Here are some facts for you because you need them:
1) I am not defending Pineda. He is a stupid asshole.
2) I am unhappy with someone saying "fuck the yankees"
3) There is OBVIOUS substance applied to Buccholz's hair
4) I am not defending Pineda by saying "you do it too"

JCizzle

You don't even make sense. "Semantics" refers to the meaning of words, which is an odd way to complain about someone trying to use words to convey meaning. I'm also not "defending" them.

That's simply from not showering, he's a dirty, greasy man.

Sanjuro

The fact you mention Buchholz is hilarious! It's not the same category.

Semantics IS a meaning of words, but I use it loosely because we are talking about some protecting the shield bullshit.

I'll never say "fuck the yankees" because I like them. Pineda is in a category of his own because he is a dumb motherfucker.

hemtae

Then what the fuck are you doing? Because you are saying that Red Sox do it too.

Y2Kev

Then what the fuck are you doing? Because you are saying that Red Sox do it too.

That clause has a separate premise and conclusion. I am not defending Pineda. Period.

This is not "bwah semantics." This is using words to say things.

Sanjuro

That clause has a separate premise and conclusion. I am not defending Pineda. Period.

This is not "bwah semantics." This is using words to say things.

You're using the technical definition of that. In reality, it has been used in that manner.

Also, you can't compare any of our guys currently. It just doesn't work.

He had pine tar on his neck? Hahahahahah.

How stupid can you be to put it there?

Did he think people wouldn't notice it because it matches his skin color? It's so obvious.

NateDrake

The entire Pineda thing will start a new war between the two teams. If any RedSox pitcher tries to use a substance against the Yankees it will be called on immediately.

Sanjuro

The entire Pineda thing will start a new war between the two teams. If any RedSox pitcher tries to use a substance against the Yankees it will be called on immediately.

skQ69bY.jpg

No it's not.

It's like saying I got banned for steroids while so-and-so was taking HGH and passed a blood test or something.

no substance of any kind, not even cum or spit are allowed so it is the same. Pineda had it and he got caught, Buttholz had it in his hair, arm, everywhere and he got away with it. that's it. it's all about luck really.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
redswin

I was sweating it with McClutch up there he's been a beast against us this series.

Sanjuro

no substance of any kind, not even cum or spit are allowed so it is the same. Pineda had it and he got caught, Buttholz had it in his hair, arm, everywhere and he got away with it. that's it. it's all about luck really.

Actually, you're wrong. Neither one of our pitchers did anything illegal or had a substance in a wrong spot. Everything they did were allowed based upon the rules.

Pure salt in your post.

Actually, you're wrong. Neither one of our pitchers did anything illegal or had a substance in a wrong spot. Everything they did were allowed based upon the rules.

Pure salt in your post.

wet hair and vaseline in the forearm. ignore it however much you want but that's what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom