• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aFIGurANT

Craig needs a hit here, bottom 6 2-0, Waino in need of insurance. Dude hits nothing but weak balls in these RISP situations all year but it can't last.

Annnd he delivers. You can get back to your peak, Torty Craig, you're capable of going oppo most of the time.

Double edit: Ike Davis must feel like a piece of shit right now. Peralta is a HR machine.

aFIGurANT

Peralta with his second hr today

Thanks to the inferior camera angles that the MLB headquarters deal with, basically. I dunno if Walker's throw actually pulled Davis off the bag or not but I like that the rules for replay are the same as the NFL where there has to be clear evidence for an overrule.

RGVNOE

Thanks to the inferior camera angles that the MLB headquarters deal with, basically. I dunno if Walker's throw actually pulled Davis off the bag or not but I like that the rules for replay are the same as the NFL where there has to be clear evidence for an overrule.

It looks like it might have pulled him off a bit, but I'm still not completely sure he wasn't still on there

broom-striped.jpg

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Feeling like they're only going to take 1 in this serious against the Marlins. Fernandez, Eovaldi, and Alvarez? Nope.

Chris R

Well at least we didn't give up a perfect game.

Even better, the Yankee games are so early I'll be at work 90% of the game to not witness the suckage or deal with Yankee fan shit here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom