• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

And Marmol is DFA'd

End of his career?

unless things have changed, or if I am thinking of the wrong guy I believe Marmol has been one of those guys with impressive stuff when it's on, but it's often off and he suffers from control issues almost all of the time....

Sadly with baseball there will always be the next guy in line who thinks he can fix him and make an elite pitcher out of them (as you know 1 out of every 1k guys like that actually do manage to turn it around) so I figure he will get another chance somewhere.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
unless things have changed, or if I am thinking of the wrong guy I believe Marmol has been one of those guys with impressive stuff when it's on, but it's often off and he suffers from control issues almost all of the time....

Sadly with baseball there will always be the next guy in line who thinks he can fix him and make an elite pitcher out of them (as you know 1 out of every 1k guys like that actually do manage to turn it around) so I figure he will get another chance somewhere.
I guess if you're desperate enough. He does fit that Ned Colletti profile.

Loco4Coco

After that 1st inning I'm not watching a Mets game for a while. That offense can go fuck itself, like really how hard is it to at least get a sac fly?

The Badness of the Blue Jays most days is mind boggling. 3 games a week we will get 2 hits as a team. 1 game a week we will get 20 hits 10+ runs and 1 game we will get average hits and runs but our horrible bullpen will blow a 6 run lead, leading to a horrible team to watch and a last place finish.

Chris R

Lets go mariners!

edit: only 56F in Seattle? WTF I might need a coat when I come down in July at this rate. Also off to a great start already!

Xater

If anyone cares I decided to follow a team from an eastern, a central and a western division. Went with Yankees, Cardinals and Giants. This should give me some better motivation when I get to watch a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom