• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Even worse!

I don't care. I'm not going to make this decision a democratic decision so you guys can pick Houston for me or some other crappy team. Sorry Houston fans!

Also this made my decision easier. Gonna stick with the Yankees. Should be fun if they are hated that much.

Malo

Banned
I don't care. I'm not going to make this decision a democratic decision so you guys can pick Houston for me or some other crappy team. Sorry Houston fans!

Also this made my decision easier. Gonna stick with the Yankees. Should be fun if they are hated that much.
If you have accepted the great Alex Rodriguez into your heart you're a ok with me.

Xater

Baseball prospectus has a daily podcast also. Then there's the Espn Baseball Today. (Free Keith Law).

The daily Baseball Prospectus one is alright. The ESPN one is awful. I hate the formatting of the whole show. It's just so radio and not at all a podcast.

see5harp

I don't listen to many podcasts but for following the Giants, reading Grant Brisbee at SB Nation is precious to me. For a newcomer, I listening to something like BP would be overwhelming but maybe you want to jump in head first.

Rafael Montero will join the Mets rotation and will start Wednesday against the Yanks. Mejia to bullpen. Nice to see Montero up, sucks Mejia is going to bullpen but please let him become the closer. Tanaka getting that first loss guaranteed now!

Syrinx

Rafael Montero will join the Mets rotation and will start Wednesday against the Yanks. Mejia to bullpen. Nice to see Montero up, sucks Mejia is going to bullpen but please let him become the closer. Tanaka getting that first loss guaranteed now!
Ah, something exciting for the Mets!

Lubricus

I don't listen to many podcasts but for following the Giants, reading Grant Brisbee at SB Nation is precious to me. For a newcomer, I listening to something like BP would be overwhelming but maybe you want to jump in head first.

Towers Of Power and Effectively Wild are good general ball podcasts.

Xater

Got the mail with the half off offer for MLB.TV Premium. I am starting to consider it....

I don#t live int he US so I also get all the postseason stuff with that right?

Loco4Coco

Oh praise jeebus! So who got released or demoted?

Loco4Coco

Shame on the Marlins, if Fernandez was puking up a storm before his start why make him pitch? Then his velocity was way down during the game and that didn't raise eyebrows in the Marlins dugout?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Right elbow strain.

MRI results being reviewed by the #2 Tommy John surgeon, Dr. ElAttrache.

Not looking good.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Just got this framed:
JC9Bv7k.jpg
Artwork from PantherLotus. Very Cool.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JustABitOutside?ref=pr_shop_more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom