• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
THREE CONSECUTIVE SERIES WINS. LOOK OUT MOTHERFUCKERS, HERE WE COME!

RKJ4GVN.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I like how the A's are using their $10 million reliever with a 9 run lead. That's good resource management.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
If anyone cares I decided to follow a team from an eastern, a central and a western division. Went with Yankees, Cardinals and Giants. This should give me some better motivation when I get to watch a game.
aQ3nrr3.png

Macattk15

If anyone cares I decided to follow a team from an eastern, a central and a western division. Went with Yankees, Cardinals and Giants. This should give me some better motivation when I get to watch a game.

This pretty much makes you the worst person.

Chris R

Oh well.

At least the bats are alive again. Would be nice if everything stayed at peak during a game. If the bats are dead the starting pitching is perfect. If the fielding is great the bullpen is letting bombs go, if we are actually hitting the ball we get error after error in the infield :(

Xater

LOL you guys are terrible. I'm not going to find a favorite team by just randomly choosing one. I gave myself some options to start with.

So far chances are high I'm gonna stick with the Yankees. Mostly because of their Japanese players. I've actually seen Tanaka play in Japan.

LOL you guys are terrible. I'm not going to find a favorite team by just randomly choosing one. I gave myself some options to start with.

So far chances are high I'm gonna stick with the Yankees. Mostly because of their Japanese players. I've actually seen Tanaka play in Japan.

sudway series should be fun

Blearth

Banned
Going 7-3 against the bums and having the best record in baseball while playing the majority of our games on the road should make me happy, but it just makes me super nervous.

see5harp

Every baseball game I've been to has been largely well behaved. It's football games that seem to always get out of control with the drinking.

aFIGurANT

Well that's one way to win a baseball game...

Now the Cards just need to get on ESPN more since we manage an ugly win every time we're in the spotlight.

Blearth

Banned
Went to the Giants game today with a Giants hat and shirt. No mean looks or heckling. My view of Dodger Stadium has been shattered.
I remember an LA fan bringing a beach ball into the left field bleachers at AT&T once.

Wasn't more than a minute before that ball got stabbed to death.

Where did you sit? I know fans of visiting teams usually say the pavilions are the worst place to sit but I haven't noticed anything happen so far myself.

First base side, second deck. It was a surprisingly comfortable atmosphere. Maybe it helps that I went with a Dodger fan to take some potential heat off of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom