• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streaks end in Cleveland, how sad. Smyly did not have it today and I believe the super late plane issue in Boston had something to do with it. Oh well!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Fuckit.. I'll watch the rest of this game in the top of the 22nd when I wake up in the morning.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
rEgTlPbl.jpg

McNei1y

First run(s) your bullpen gave up in 27 innings. That's not bad.

Just the way it went down. Reds' bullpen basically giving it away and we can't do anything aside from watching two hits robbed by amazing defense. Detwiler can't pitch. Blevins should've got the call there. It's a familiar scenario in Natstown.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Awww. Out after 8.2. Two singles sealed the deal for Keuchel

And game.

3 in a row now and the Astros have won 5 of their last 6.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Awww. Out after 8.2. Two singles sealed the deal for Keuchel

And game.

3 in a row now and the Astros have won 5 of their last 6.

Your chance to win the division according to Fangraphs' playoff odds based on season-to-date performance has increased to 0.1%!

I haven't had time to watch or listen to a lot of games this season, but it seems like I'm mostly missing a lot of shitty playing by STL. Anyone have any highlight (or lowlight) GIFs to share of Cardinal fuck-uppery from this season?

Suxks that since I work overnight I can rarely watch baseball, hut the good thing is ai get Quick Pitch. Goddam Heidi Watney, especially the outfit she is in today. Goddam.

SKINNER!

Banned
Started playing baseball last November and this is my first time following the season (Tigers fan). Had no clue this thread existed so I'll be subscribing :)

BFIB

So Drew ends up back in Boston. This whole QO thing has not really worked out well for Boras clients has it?

JP Arencibia sent to the minors.....I'm sure it's due to the Texas media and not anything he did or didn't do

I know he apparently does a lot of charity work, but it's still really hard not to take pleasure in this. Any time someone is so thoroughly bad at every aspect of the game, yet still acts all smug and entitled, schadenfreude seems like the only appropriate response.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Jon Morosi
‏@jonmorosi
Part of Alex Guerrero's ear was "displaced by a bite" during altercation with Miguel Olivo, according to Guerrero's agent, Scott Boras.

Jon Morosi
‏@jonmorosi
Alex Guerrero is having plastic surgery on his ear right now, Scott Boras said.

oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom