• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Quick BS. We know you want to!!

Great play

These are the stupid fucking things.

UccnvP8.jpg

I'm the King of assholes.

Sanjuro

Last night was a ton of fun. I still thought it was absurd that I ended up with a insane surplus of tickets to the game. Most of my friends are on the outskirts of the Hub, and the ones in it mostly care very little about sports. Pained me to sell them to the scalper for a very low cost.

paiiiiiinnnn

McNei1y

I love it. Carlos Ruiz has been coming out to Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" for more than a few seasons now.

Dunn had that during his time in DC. Werth walks up to DMBs Warehouse (live), as well as the theme music of Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I think that's pretty cool.

I think my favorite walk up music AJ Pollock and how he uses the Black Sails theme. That song is so awesome.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
one of the nationals players came out to the for a few dollars more yesterday which I thought was awesome. forgot who it was, think it was a bench player.

Meier

My opponent had 6 HR, 17 RBIs and a .568 OBP to come back and tie me after I was up 9-3 going into the last day. Sonuvabitch.

Tigers just now landed in Cleveland- game starts in three hours. The plane in Boston had issues so they've been at the airport since last night. Yayyy..

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Well his dinger rate is down, but he's walking guys at a Cliff Lee-esque level. That'll play.
How? He could never put guys away so he would just continually throw lame fastballs until it was either a hr or he walked them. what is he doing differently this year?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damn.. Nats are swinging the bat well against Chapman. First blown save of the shortened year for him.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Should have just beaned Esponosa on that throw to first. So many odd plays in this game.

Cozart you fucking moron. He is completely useless. Lets get this over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom