• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeko

Well, Romo had to lose one sooner or later. I know he gave up one other game, but we won that one. We're still in good position and overall our team is playing well. I still hate being the victim of a walk off win :/

So it's May 20th, and not only are the Jays not out of it, both Fangraphs and ESPN have them as the team most likely to make the playoffs in the AL East. There's no way it lasts unless they get better pitching and a proper 2B, but in the meantime...that's kind of awesome.

zroid

Banned
So it's May 20th, and not only are the Jays not out of it, both Fangraphs and ESPN have them as the team most likely to make the playoffs in the AL East. There's no way it lasts unless they get better pitching and a proper 2B, but in the meantime...that's kind of awesome.

Eh. Only reason their playoff "probability" is high is because of run differential. And it was actually higher before the meltdown against Cleveland the other day. Another one of those could happen at any time and then they'll sink back into mediocrity where they belong!

One series against Detroit is all we need, lol.

Eh. Only reason their playoff "probability" is high is because of run differential. And it was actually higher before the meltdown against Cleveland the other day. Another one of those could happen at any time and then they'll sink back into mediocrity where they belong!

One series against Detroit is all we need, lol.

At two games over .500, they're still stuck in mediocrity. Luckily for them, everyone else in the East has been overtaken by the same disease. If this is the year where the Jays' usual 80-85 wins is enough to win the division, it'd be amazing. Totally not going to happen, but amazing nonetheless.

Sanjuro

ibwcbATIPAHBFq.gif

Xater

I couldn't watch the Yankees game earlier and I am perplexed that this is still going at 2-2

Edit: Cubs new pitcher apparently has a 12.27 ERA. Come on Yankees win this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom