• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Billy Hamilton has made some of the best centerfield catches I've ever seen but that wasn't one of them.

Kingbrave

Dear baseball Jesus I hate you right now. I'm not sure how we are still in first so I gotta be thankful for that. For everything else, I hate you.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Jon Stewart rips into Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg's claims that he got food poisoning from the Shake Shack at Citi Field, then lays into Philadelphia in general. (4:14 into the video)

njUVhsi.jpg

I'll tell you what's happening here, a great New York City restaurant is being slandered by some jagoff from Philadelphia.

What kind of city takes the parts of the cow normal people throw away; fries it up on a hunk of bread; and before they can call it their signature dish asks, "You want me to put Whiz on that?"

What city is so insecure it has to put its name on cream cheese? Cream cheese: a dish that makes itself if you leave milk out ... Seriously, thanks for building these in brick shape, in case I want to build my own international house of assholes.

Malvingt2

‏@HallofFamePrez
When @BaseballHall opens Fri morn new exhibit will be open for visitors @Braves @Tom_Glavine on 2014 election class. pic.twitter.com/WGWa6footx

BoPf6TVIEAEbv7p.jpg

I am so going this year.

Parch

Encarnacion is ridiculous
Healthy Jays team is dangerous offensively. Buehrle is pretending to be an ace. Hutchison is a decent #2. Dickey the workhorse. Closer Janssen has a 0 ERA.

Am I insane to think the Blue Jays have a chance in the weak east?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom