• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

‏@HallofFamePrez
When @BaseballHall opens Fri morn new exhibit will be open for visitors @Braves @Tom_Glavine on 2014 election class. pic.twitter.com/WGWa6footx

BoPf6TVIEAEbv7p.jpg

I am so going this year.

Left side next to where they now sell tickets. On the right of that hallway they will most likely have the managers pictures or a Frank Thomas dedication. Right before it you will see 3 statues of Clemente, Gehrig, and Robinson with a view to where the plaques are displayed.

Enron

Banned
So the Rangers will probably get 20 mil in insurance $ if Prince and Matt the Fraud are out for the year. Enough money to make an ill-advised acquisition.

zroid

Banned
Well that was an inning.

I didn't see the first but I'm not liking Buehrle giving up 2 hits already. Hope he gets it together.

edit: HR. Derp. This game is probably going to be a bonanza.

survivor

Banned
Well that was an inning.

I didn't see the first but I'm not liking Buehrle giving up 2 hits already. Hope he gets it together.

edit: HR. Derp. This game is probably going to be a bonanza.

Just tuned in to the game and I'm really surprised by the Jays performance in this series. Hopefully they can keep it.

sethbot

Sup MLBGaf. I'm a new member, long time lurker. I'm a UT Arlington student and have lived in Arlington most of my life, so naturally I'm a Rangers/Cowboys/Mavs/Stars fan. Sucks to see the Rangers imploding with all these injuries this season.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
For the money the Rangers are paying Fielder, they could have bought all the prospects in Venezuela and the DR combined.

Sup MLBGaf. I'm a new member, long time lurker. I'm a UT Arlington student and have lived in Arlington most of my life, so naturally I'm a Rangers/Cowboys/Mavs/Stars fan. Sucks to see the Rangers imploding with all these injuries this season.

Welcome. Now use a Rangers avatar.

Kingbrave

‏@HallofFamePrez
When @BaseballHall opens Fri morn new exhibit will be open for visitors @Braves @Tom_Glavine on 2014 election class. pic.twitter.com/WGWa6footx

BoPf6TVIEAEbv7p.jpg

I am so going this year.

Awesome. My favorite player!

Stupid seizures not letting me drive...I'm gonna find a way...damnit!

Branduil

For the money the Rangers are paying Fielder, they could have bought all the prospects in Venezuela and the DR combined.

Well the insurance is going to be paying him for as long as he's injured. It's actually better for the Rangers for him to be unable to play than to play and suck.

Malo

Banned
Welcome friend. Now we need to know where your allegiance lies. Ketchup or mustard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom