• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the new nachos in a helmet and a dodger dog of course. With ketchup, mustard and relish
Is that the loaded nachos like what they have at Angel Stadium?

348s.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Springer is the real deal.

Loving the Altuve/Springer combo.

Feels good to have two exciting young players to watch again.

Can't wait till Singleton is called up.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Can't wait till we have a new SS. Jeter is scary defensively.

Only the Yankees would play Jeter at SS and Brendon Ryan at 1B at the same time.

Springer is the real deal.

Loving the Altuve/Springer combo.

Feels good to have two exciting young players to watch again.

Can't wait till Singleton is called up.

I haven't watched him that much, is Springer's defense as poor as the (small sample) defensive stats suggest? I see he's made 6 errors already, and has a -6 DRS.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I haven't watched him that much, is Springer's defense as poor as the (small sample) defensive stats suggest? I see he's made 6 errors already, and has a -6 DRS.

I don't think it's as poor as that small sample size suggests... I mean the same thing could have been said about his batting until he got hot or just more comfortable at the plate. He's shorting his swing now with men on base now instead of swinging for the fence every at bat and seeing better results.

He's seems to be improving all around, I chalk it all up to being a rookie.

I don't recall him ever being scouted to be some amazing fielder, above average with not the strongest arm if I recall. It's the rest of his game, esp his O that was highly praised.

cashman

Banned
I seem to hear that Hyun Jin Ryu of the Los Angeles Trolleydodgers is throwing a PERFECT GAME.

A PERFECT GAME?!?!?!? Amazing.

I for one would like to see Ryu throw this PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME

CheezyMac88

I seem to hear that Hyun Jin Ryu of the Los Angeles Trolleydodgers is throwing a PERFECT GAME.

I for one would like to see Ryu throw this PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME PERFECT GAME
:jnc

rando14

:jnc

If Yu can't throw one, nobody can!! :mad:

failrangersfail.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom