• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Lol Braves, couldn't beat our AAA pitcher

Anytime we can get a win with the "insert 5th pitcher scrublord" here is awesome.

Iwakuma tomorrow.

Too bad Taijuan Walker will most likely need another start in Tacoma before he comes up. He only pitched 2 innings tonight .... 4BB's 4K's 56 pitches.

jakncoke

Banned
I grew up in NY and like the Mariners, Seahawks, Blackhawks and Hornets! Weirdos!

Jesus, punch yourself in the dick/vagina whichever is down there.

Edit: Neil Walker having himself a fine year this year

Edit: Yep Russel Martin going to get thrown out today, only the 3rd and Cole dick is getting squeezed by this ump and Martin already talking shit

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Astros future is bright :D

Singleton baby!

jakncoke

Banned
So Padres called up a AA pitcher with just 7 AA career starts and a reliever that used to be a OF, has to be a pretty rare thing in history in terms of call ups

BFIB

I've never seen so much talent being wasted like this Cards team is. If they somehow come out of this slump, they could go on an absolute tear.

Wow. Was not expecting a 5 run 9th. Was however expecting the non-Janssen relievers to hand the game to the Tigers, which Delabar almost did.

Yeah, Romero still sucks. He's completely lost his control and is stinking up AAA. I think it's pretty safe to say he won't see the majors again. I imagine there isn't much of a buyout opportunity for the Jays, but he can forget about that $13M club option in 2016.

Crap, I was just thinking about him. The last article I'd read was from May 15 - when he walked NINE in like 2 1/2 innings.

I do wonder how much of it is him refusing to be coached.

Also, if the Jays are locked into the post-season in September or are completely out if, will AA call him up for some starts just to see if that kicks him back into form?

MechDX

Astros future is bright :D

Singleton baby!

And he hasn't played in the majors in about 4 years.

Singleton's first Major League Home Run.

minute-maid-train-1a.gif

Choo choo!!! ALL ABOARD!

zroid

Banned
I changed my mind about Scully. He's less sleepy today than he was yesterday. Or maybe it's just I'm less sleepy. Well, either way.

We're blowing a golden opportunity to get a game up on the Giants. You don't get those too often due to them playing great baseball.

Wake up dammit!

they won't call up joc until they're ready to play him every day.. they'd rather him get minor league at bats otherwise

and with crawford coming back from the dl soon that would mean 2 of those guys (kemp, crawford ethier) would be sitting every day.. thats a lot of money on the bench.. thats not even counting scott van slyke

they gotta trade someone but theres no value

matt kemp looks like bj upton for 20 mil a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom