• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's safe to say the Braves are not going to be the force this year they are last year. Still trying to figure out how they won 96 games with Uggla and B.Upton in there every day.

Culex

Banned
Pretty amazing that one of Tanaka's "worst" games is one where he only goes 6 innings , strikes out 10 and gives up 1 ER

Malvingt2

Braves lineup:
1. La Stella 2B
2. Pena SS
3. Freeman 1B
4. Gattis C
5. Heyward RF
6. Johnson 3B
7. Doumit LF
8. Schafer CF
9. Harang P

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves
Justin Upton is out of the lineup today, day game just to give him another day to rest after feeling light-headed last night

Holy shit that Braves line up today. Fredi gives no fucks about getting swept

:(

JnMz3.gif

Meier

During a game against the Salt Lake Bees on May 20, 2014, Guerrero was involved in a dugout scuffle with Albuquerque teammate Miguel Olivo in which Olivo bit off a portion of Guerrero's ear. He had to undergo a complicated plastic surgery operation to reattach the ear, necessitating several days in the hospital.
The fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? How did I miss this story?!

RGVNOE

Lynning in progress, lets hope he can get the final out without giving up too much more, then take him out

Edit: 2 runs not too bad although they got lucky on a few plays, lets hope Cards can start hitting Colon soon

JDeluis

I like this thread. MLB Gaf seems more welcoming than NHL Gaf. So many salty individuals can't even take a joke. Dodgers fan here.

Not even Tim Hudson can stop the bleeding....
That series with CO really hurt us. It's crazy we still have the best record in baseball going 1-9 last 10....won't be for long if we don't turn things around.

jakncoke

Banned
Got called up to AAA in the Pirates organization and was thinking ok Marte got called up(playing mlb 2013 and they have tabata lf and snider rf lol) , look at the depth charts. They have Marte moved to 1B starter lol

edit; I see Grilli wasnt DFA'd, at the very least remove him from the closer role :|

zulux21

i thought belisario was gonna blow that there

gj sox~

dodgers be comin for you next week KC.. don't get comfortable

to be fair belisario is a horrible closer and will blow one out of every 3 saves... so there was a good chance he was going to.... If the white sox are actually still in it come the trade deadline looking into an actual closer might not be a horrible idea...

first thing is first though.... they need to pick up grady sizemore since he was DFA to replace de aza o.o;

Who wants a Fatolo for their playoff push??
it would be a better 5th starter than the white sox currently have.

Parch

Rasmus in. Gose out. Don't agree.
Just for PRun and defensive replacement, Gose should be on the team. Since Kawasaki is around, Tolleson should have been sent down. Gose getting screwed around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom