• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Use this memory to keep you warm when the Giants are celebrating their World Series win this fall, Dodgers-GAF.

better hope the white sox don't turn it around and somehow make it there :p (I have to do a little smack talk... knocking the team with the best record in baseball in mid june out of the best record by sweeping them (even if it is a two game series) is likely going to be the highlight of my season >< as abreu might make it to the home run derby, but unless tanaka starts sucking or he hits 30 home runs and .350 for the rest of the season he isn't going to get rookie of the year :( )

actually the trade deadline might be interesting.... regardless of how the white sox are doing I wonder if gordon beckham will still be on the team... Either way if the white sox are still at or below .500 at the all star break I imagine either beckham or Alexei Ramírez will be moved if they can find a decent offer, as the white sox just have to many decent looking middle infielders not to clear a path (I could see them trading beckham and giving Micah Johnson a chance) the white sox infield is fine, they need someone to replace de aza though @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom