• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runus

For the love of...

David Hale is maybe our 6th best starter now that Floyd is broken.

I don't know. I think Hale is getting a bad rap because he hasn't been very good out of the bullpen. I thought he was a decent starter. He will be in the rotation when Harang finally completely implodes soon.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
#SpringerDinger #15

crushed :O

"George Springer's 15 HR before All-Star break are most by an #Astros rookie in club history"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
so Houston is what? 1 or 2 years away from being good again?

2017 WS champions :p

10464218_10154263320520431_6241616349984624771_n.jpg

Overlee

Word is the A's just signed a new 10 year lease to stay in the Coliseum, pretty much putting an end to any talk of a new ball park along the waterfront in Jack London square :(

Oakland-As-Howard-Terminal-Rendering.jpg

628x471.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Basically the owner of the A's, Lew Wolff doesn't want to pony up any of the money for a new stadium and Oakland residents won't pay for a new stadium (lol Miami). So he'd rather refurbish the current Coliseum and nudge Mark Davis and the Raiders out.

With the Giants blocking a move to San Jose this is pretty much the end game until Portland builds a stadium and Wolff uses them as leverage in 10 years to get Oakland to pay for his stadium.

So The Machine already locked up Comeback Player of Year?

Also lol Beardman taking Batting Practice.. He preparing for the Co Ed Softball league

Word is the A's just signed a new 10 year lease to stay in the Coliseum, pretty much putting an end to any talk of a new ball park along the waterfront in Jack London square :(

Basically the owner of the A's, Lew Wolff doesn't want to pony up any of the money for a new stadium and Oakland residents won't pay for a new stadium (lol Miami). So he'd rather refurbish the current Coliseum and nudge Mark Davis and the Raiders out.

With the Giants blocking a move to San Jose this is pretty much the end game until Portland builds a stadium and Wolff uses them as leverage in 10 years to get Oakland to pay for his stadium.

well that all looks great but how much would it cost?

The A's just made a mistake.

And why the fuck would the Giants care where the A's went? That stadium is drowning in sewage for god's sake.

jakncoke

Banned
Well at least Daniel Murphy batting under .700 now against Worley!

edit; that A's stadium would of looked really nice too, cheapskate owner.

edit; old ass abrea trying the arm lololol

edit; ffs alvarez

edit; Murphy average freefalling against Worley ;)

zulux21

wow I have watched two plays on this white sox game...

first one the outfielder fails to catch a ball he should catch, the other outfielder gets it and throws it away causing the hitter to run home and be thrown out at home (jays shouldn't have sent the out of breath fat guy home).

the second one the two outfielders run into each other but manage to catch the ball...

this is just a big joke to watch right now lol.

Overlee

well that all looks great but how much would it cost?

Expensive no doubt, but it doesn't make any sense to pour money into the Colosseum. The Mayor is behind the water front ballpark because they had hoped it would bring in all that Silicon Valley money.

Likely most A's fans would be priced out of watching their team in that stadium anyways.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck the A's

ykRHLGp.jpg

The A's just made a mistake.

And why the fuck would the Giants care where the A's went? That stadium is drowning in sewage for god's sake.

The Giants "own" the territory rights to the San Jose area and are just being assholes to block the move. They get to be the "home" team for the tech companies that are ruining this whole area.

zroid

Banned
first one the outfielder fails to catch a ball he should catch, the other outfielder gets it and throws it away causing the hitter to run home and be thrown out at home (jays shouldn't have sent the out of breath fat guy home)

that's what the "uh..." was referring to, if it wasn't clear, lol

Craig not Molina, but yeah both Molina and Craig are really slow :lol Molina is a pretty good baserunner though all things considered

Kinda glad the game is a pitching duel, means it'll be over soon. Unless we go extras
Haha. I took a quick look at the screen and it looked like Molina but it was Craig.

It's been a good game though. Just a little frustrating to get anything started on the bases.

BFIB

This Cards team just loves to find new ways to lose. Just not our year this year it seems, but I hope Mo doesn't panic on a trade.

jakncoke

Banned
I swear Eznark once admitted to me if he wasn't a Brewers fan he'd be a Cards fan.

I bet he would become a Reds fan, I mean he practically is a Bengals fans right now even though he reps Green Bay/Wisconsin and lives not to far from Cincy. It only makes sense. In a couple years if they arent perma banned from their dozen bans Vas and Eznark will be Reds fans tag team trolling the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom