• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Doesn't work for baseball. It kind of works for football because the Bengals are generally irrelevant and in the AFC and play against the most obnoxious fans on GAF twice a year, so it's fun being a Bengals fan.

My "if they are on I will root for them" team is obviously the Royals because Royals fans are the best fans in baseball.

jakncoke

Banned
Doesn't work for baseball. It kind of works for football because the Bengals are generally irrelevant and in the AFC and play against the most obnoxious fans on GAF twice a year, so it's fun being a Bengals fan.

My "if they are on I will root for them" team is obviously the Royals because Royals fans are the best fans in baseball.

The Steelers are far from the most obnoxious. Maybe top 5, but your group isnt princess and fairies either. Basically anybody with about 10+ fans and have won lately are grouped together in varying levels of annoyance imo

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Dan Uggla getting the start at 2B and BJ and Simmons batting 1st and 2nd. Fredi just understands lineup construction, ya know?

I thought you were a Packers fan

cashman

Banned

Agreed, Browns gaf annoys the shit out of me too.

I'll find you. And you won't be happy when I do.
Almost a Taken movie line...

jrh58xr.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Reds signed Cuban RHP Rasiel Iglesias for 27 million. Hopefully this kid is worth it. He put up a 1.68 ERA with 50 strikeouts in 54 innings in Cuba last season.

jakncoke

Banned
Reds signed Cuban RHP Rasiel Iglesias for 27 million. Hopefully this kid is worth it. He put up a 1.68 ERA with 50 strikeouts in 54 innings in Cuba last season.

Fuckers.

How much is that one hitter expected to get? And is there anyone else that wont count towards the international pool?

Edit: Tied ball game!

Fuck you RA Dickey. I swear he does this every start: a few good innings then his fat ass runs out of steam and gives up five runs. Why he is in the starting rotation will always baffle me.

Edit: beaten like Dickey after four innings.

Dickey should just be pulled after 5 innngs every start. Seriously every start he shits the bed in the 6th.

Fuck you RA Dickey. I swear he does this every start: a few good innings then his fat ass runs out of steam and gives up five runs. Why he is in the starting rotation will always baffle me.

I'm not sure what's been more annoying: Dickey always pitching fairly well his first two times through the line-up before inevitably sucking on that third go-through, or the fact Happ has literally alternated between nearly unhittable and totally hittable every start (he's something like 6-0 with a sub-2 ERA in odd numbered starts, and 1-4 with a 7+ ERA in even ones).

Also, if the Jays can pull this off, it would be amazing.

I'm not sure what's been more annoying: Dickey always pitching fairly well his first two times through the line-up before inevitably sucking on that third go-through, or the fact Happ has literally alternated between nearly unhittable and totally hittable every start (he's something like 6-0 with a sub-2 ERA in odd numbered starts, and 1-4 with a 7+ ERA in even ones).

Also, if the Jays can pull this off, it would be amazing.

Both are frustrating, but look at Dickey's games. He has not a great start in months.

Sigh. One day the jays will have pitching. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom