• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Cole is broken :(

And I can understand only having simulated games for an old veteran, but why the fuck would you do it with someone who's barely had a full year in the majors? Especially when your rotation is pitching fairly decently atm. There was no reason to rush Cole back... should have made him pitch a game or two in AAA.

jakncoke

Banned

And I can understand only having simulated games for an old veteran, but why the fuck would you do it with someone who's barely had a full year in the majors? Especially when your rotation is pitching fairly decently atm. There was no reason to rush Cole back... should have made him pitch a game or two in AAA.

Yep. Should of had at least 1 or 2 starts in the minors beyond the simulated game

edit; oh god harrison lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bo Porter is a shitty manager and Jerome Williams is not a major league pitcher.

eznark

Banned

Gomez broke him. Little pussy.

RGVNOE

I have no idea why Daniel Descalso is on this team and even less an idea of why he is our starting shortstop for today.

I dont get it either, descalso sucks, and no idea why the cards offered him an extension, and never gets sent down regardless of how bad he plays, and they're always looking to put him in the game somewhere. According to Matheny because he's a "winning player" pffft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom