• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leg-End

Pretty sure you could roll out a hatstand with a bat tied to it and get more offense out of it than Soriano, it would definately draw more walks anyway.

jakncoke

Banned
Yes-Yes-Yes-Wrestler-Cheer-On-WWE-Gif.gif

Yes-Yes-Yes-Wrestler-Cheer-On-WWE-Gif.gif

harSon

Banned
What the fuck, the Pirates won?!

I had seen they were down 2-0 going into the 9th when at the store.... gonna go back and watch it on MLB.TV right now.

rando14

The thing about the Yankees is that everyone saw this coming. No one's surprised, right?

I knew Beltran would underwhelm but I didn't think mccann would suck as bad as he has. Yankees never really addressed 2B after cano left and they're suffering there as expected.

At least they have tanaka

Malo

Banned
The thing about the Yankees is that everyone saw this coming. No one's surprised, right?
I'm not completely surprised by I didn't expect for McCann to be a black hole offensively and for Beltran to underwhelm this much.

Roberts needs to be DFA'd and they need to call up Refsnyder who's been raking in the minors so far.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
On the flip side Teixiera has been better than I thought he'd be, and Jeter too. It balances out to the same mediocrity.

Dude signs Beltran when he's washed up and doesn't when was fucking begging to sign here. He was the kind of player that they covet. I forgot who he signed instead of Vlad Guerro.

Malvingt2

Please someone tell McCann that his stance should be closer to home plate and to stop guessing too much. He seems lost. He is better than that. I watched him all these years and this is the first time I have see him so lost. Also his swing is longer than before which is messing his timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom