• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
This is pretty cool

Seager's been phenomenal at home and at Arlington, not sure about MMP though

3.2 WAR and rising :)

EDIT: Just checked, nah coming into today he was .167/.250/.278 at MMP
Oh. Well, guessing those numbers are going to go up this year.

Macattk15

Too bad Ackley is up now ... gonna ruin the hit parade.

(I really want a LF'er traded to us so we can get rid of Ackley).

edit : Son of a bitch he almost hit a HR ...

Malvingt2

Kevin McAlpin ‏@KevinMcAlpin

Tonight marked the 49th time in 267 career appearances that Craig Kimbrel struck out 3 batters in an inning.

Talon

I'll be there at the end of the month to watch the Dodgers kick the shit out of the Giants.

:)
Really enjoyed my experience at that park. Camden Yards is a close second to me, but it was a much more engaged, fun environment at AT&T.

That said, Wrigley will be close to my heart...despite it generally being a piece of shit otherwise.

BFIB

Damn, thus Cards team is so fucking tough to watch. How the fuck is either the manager or hitting coaches not canned by now?

Allen Craig needs to be benched until he can prove he can hit balls out of the infield consistently again, but they won't do it because they signed him to a long-term deal.

At least it sounds like Wong is rehabbing nicely (2B, 3 run HR tonight in Memphis) so we won't have to watch Descalso start. Well, we will, but that's because of Matheny.

RGVNOE

welp that's pretty much game with how bad the cards bats are

Allen Craig needs to be benched until he can prove he can hit balls out of the infield consistently again, but they won't do it because they signed him to a long-term deal.

At least it sounds like Wong is rehabbing nicely (2B, 3 run HR tonight in Memphis) so we won't have to watch Descalso start. Well, we will, but that's because of Matheny.

if not benched at least he should be moved in the order, but with the guys behind him today it really doesn't get any better. Hopefully Wong can make it back quick, and I still Have no idea why Descalso is never sent down seeing how bad he is, and yet they had no problem sending Wong down earlier when he was struggling and was still hitting better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom