• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aFIGurANT

Are you seriously trying to compare your baseball despair to a Mariners fan right now lol
Just saying that for all the gripes you guys from Seattle have expressed ITT this year, you still have a win on us. For whatever that's worth at the the midpoint of the season and which says something about both teams.

Macattk15

And Seager CRUSHES a HR.

And I haven't been griping about the M's for a good bit. They are actually fun as fuck to watch right now.

rando14

Holy crap Seager is on fire

Calm down rando, calm down, contain your erection, this team will let you down eventually, DONT FALL FOR IT :(

see5harp

Don't worry, the Giants-patented ninth-inning meltdown hasn't happened it.

Romo warming up so it's on the table. Gotta tip my hat to Timmy here. Guy followed up the no hitter looking shaky but did not break when the based got loaded. Not sure how much was him or the Cards.

RGVNOE

Romo warming up so it's on the table. Gotta tip my hat to Timmy here. Guy followed up the no hitter looking shaky but did not break when the based got loaded. Not sure how much was him or the Cards.

Could've been a bit of both Cards haven't scored in over 20 innings, but still Tim is pitching good

Well it seems my Dodger Stadium bad luck has returned.

A triple play! Over 20 runners left on base!

Disaster!

USA Men's Soccer team loses and now this. What a terrible day for America.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Are other people aware that the Mariners have the 2nd best run differential in MLB? Because I just noticed and what?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jays 9-0 against teams in first place.........39-39 against everyone else lol

tKBYozc.gif

He pulled Adam Lind with men on first and second with no outs to bring in a bunter. Double play ensued. Bottom of the inning he then removed Bautista as well.

It was great.

We don't have anyone who can bunt on our team. Might as well keep Lind in. Same with Bautista. Bad decisions.

Edwin saves the day at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom