• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Hopefully he's back into 2013 form. That would make our rotation pretty damn decent, assuming everyone continues to maintain their current level of play.

Dunno if you seen it, but Cole looked really pissed after his BP session. That seems bad.

stranded base kings

Malvingt2

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves

Exactly. Ridiculous IMO. RT @mopatton_sports: @ajcbraves @mlbbowman So ... It's not reviewable, except when it is reviewable ..

dmag1223

From tonight's Reds v Cubs game.

cEH2DIt.jpg

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
two un-reviewable plays....being reviewed. lol

edit: wait..for some reason i watching the 9th again...i knew that seemed too similar.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow what a great game to go to. It was raining like a mother fucker early but I'm glad I stayed.

Rookie of the year Billy Hamilton with 4 HUGE RBI's.. Guys, Billy Hamilton is the truth.

From tonight's Reds v Cubs game.

cEH2DIt.jpg

Damn.. nice shot. I wish I knew you were down there too. Totally would have bought you a beer.

see5harp

MLB needs to ban baggy pants already. Jesse Chavez and Matt holiday prove that you body type doesn't matter you always look dumb.

Hey guys, I figure this is a HUGE long shot but at least worth a try. This goes to all St. Louis GAF and Pittsburg GAF that will be in STL for the game this upcoming Wednesday. It's Star Wars night and I am freaking working from 5-9pm that night. The people that buy certain tickets, which I would provide, are eligible to receive a "free" Star Wars t-shirt. The game is at 7:15pm. I missed it last year like a fool and now I am forced to miss it yet again due to work! If there are any Cards fans here, I'll essentially buy you a $30 ticket for the Left/Right field pavilion if you would pick up a shirt for me. Let me know, thanks!

P.S. Look how irresistible this is!

starwars_shirt_300x300.jpg

see5harp

Giants again allowing a pitcher to tie a career high in K's. Michael Morse and Tyler Colvin getting shown up by Arias. Pathetic this team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom