• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Marte really needs work. Such a free swinger and really just lunging hoping for contact it seems

Edit; Oh ernesto.. so cards going to get this game as well ffs

rando14

0 for last 19 with risp

c0XRi2p.gif

jakncoke

Banned
So hilarious and sad. Even though he gave up the game losing walk off in 2/3 of a inning. Ernesto era with the Pirates actually decreased 1.29 to 18.00

harSon

Banned
So hilarious and sad. Even though he gave up the game losing walk off in 2/3 of a inning. Ernesto era with the Pirates actually decreased 1.29 to 18.00

Is Hurdle trying to permanently ruin Frieri? He should be used in ultra low-leverage situations until we work on his mechanics and he regains his confidence. Why the fuck use Frieri, whose been prone to homeruns, in a tied fucking game?

jakncoke

Banned
Is Hurdle trying to permanently ruin Frieri? He should be used in ultra low-leverage situations until we work on his mechanics and he regains his confidence. Why the fuck use Frieri, whose been prone to homeruns, in a tied fucking game?

When in doubt, blame Aliens.

Opiate

Was at the Cardinals game tonight (I live 10 minutes away walking distance and my job provides me with infinite half price tickets: my girlfriend and I spent $22 total on the outing). It was a fun game to go to.

Talon

Was at the Cardinals game tonight (I live 10 minutes away walking distance and my job provides me with infinite half price tickets: my girlfriend and I spent $22 total on the outing). It was a fun game to go to.
I didn't think robots could have emotions.

Poor Rangers.

They are following the exact same arc the Astros did after their world series loss. The sooner the Rangers trade their mid-top tier players for prospects, the quicker the rebuilding process can begin. Otherwise they will stay at the bottom for many years to come, just like the Astros did. Now the Stros are just a year or two away from playoff contenders, and thats because their minor league system has been the strongest in the MLB for a couple years running. Its about to pay in spades

That's two bad starts for him in July. This month is going to be rough for him.
He'll be alright. It didn't help by Rojas not correctly tagging Hunter out to start the downfall. He tags hunter on the leg he's out. Instead he waits to tag him near stomach and Hunter got in. I think he got really pissed after that and tried to strike every out instead of his d helping him

They are following the exact same arc the Astros did after their world series loss. The sooner the Rangers trade their mid-top tier players for prospects, the quicker the rebuilding process can begin. Otherwise they will stay at the bottom for many years to come, just like the Astros did. Now the Stros are just a year or two away from playoff contenders, and thats because their minor league system has been the strongest in the MLB for a couple years running. Its about to pay in spades
Like The Royals right? There's no guarantees.

Wow. Giants fans don't even post here anymore to talk about how shitty this fucking team is.
They're the most painful team to watch/follow in the entire league right now. I'm following but I just don't have the enthusiasm to comment anymore.....they're pathetic.....

The only redeeming fact is that the entire NL West is crumbling right now....so that's...something I guess....

cashman

Banned

They just have an absurd number of people who are hurt. They're injury situation was already pretty bad in spring training and has only gotten worse. Also their farm system is already rated high and should be coming up due to a lot of the high ceiling lower level guys having good years.

they'll be needed if we don't resign hanley though

and if he wants a 6 year deal f that

really want joc in CF and not stuck with ether's corpse until 2018

shwimpy

they'll be needed if we don't resign hanley though

and if he wants a 6 year deal f that

really want joc in CF and not stuck with ether's corpse until 2018
Yeah... I definitely don't want them to resign Hanley. But, with Dee Gordon's emergence, it made one of the Cubans expendable, which is crazy considering how much they're paying them. If they trade Seager, I'm done with the team. FINISHED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom