• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

OH MY GOD WE'RE HAVING A FIRE...sale.

yggFCdr.gif

Open your wallets, send us your prospects!

Enron

Banned
They are following the exact same arc the Astros did after their world series loss. The sooner the Rangers trade their mid-top tier players for prospects, the quicker the rebuilding process can begin. Otherwise they will stay at the bottom for many years to come, just like the Astros did.

Oh please, get out of here with that. The Rangers are terrible because literally their entire team has gotten hurt at the same time. They will be fine with health.

zulux21

Tanaka getting an MRI.

rip yankees season

while I like seeing the yankees have more reasons to lose.... (though I don't like seeing the pitcher hurt... I would prefer something like work visa issues) I really wanted tanaka to stick around and continue doing well with abreu as I wanted to see how the ROY would play out with a great pitcher and great hitter in the same season.

Red Sox DFA AJ Pierzynski

Sox bringing up Vazquez and he is in the lineup tonight.

Ooh, I wonder if the white sox would take him off the hands of the red sox... I miss AJ :p

Malvingt2

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS
Tanaka told the yankees he was feeling a little discomfort following last night's game. @nypost reports hes getting arm mri

Come on down, Bronson Arroyo, you're the next contestant on The Tommy John Surgery.

Arroyo said his last 7 starts were done with the torn ligament. He was 4-2 with a 3.40 ERA with a broken elbow. Impressive.

BFIB

Until Jeter wins the ASG MVP.

We all know this is a given. I say just give it to him now so ESPN can cover it for the next week.

In another news, Matheny must have looked at the stats for the season, and realized Allen Craig is fucking terrible, so he's now moved to the 7 spot in the order, with Taveras playing center. Now if only he could have taken the time off his bible study to see that Holliday has also been fucking terrible in the 3 spot, and moved him down to the 6 hole.

zulux21

Biggest disgrace of the all star game is Molina getting the starting job over Jonathan Lucroy.

missed this earlier, but that isn't even the biggest disgrace in regards to catchers in the all star game lol.

have you seen the line for the voted in catcher starter in the AL?
if you missed it... he played a total of 26 games... he is currently out for the season.... and he was the all star vote winner for the AL.... that's even stupider then the whole jeter thing let alone molina lol.

We all know this is a given. I say just give it to him now so ESPN can cover it for the next week.

In another news, Matheny must have looked at the stats for the season, and realized Allen Craig is fucking terrible, so he's now moved to the 7 spot in the order, with Taveras playing center. Now if only he could have taken the time off his bible study to see that Holliday has also been fucking terrible in the 3 spot, and moved him down to the 6 hole.

if jeter gets a hit at all I am rooting for the NL, I am hoping jeter just strikes out repeatedly so they have no real way to justify giving him the MVP (unless he actually deserves it, then I am fine with it, but quite frankly I don't think he has the numbers to be an all star this year anyways and would have preferred him not being their period regardless of past achievements.)

Sale should no hit these guys with the way they've phoned it in

Abreu is just unbelievable. Dude could have got 60 this year if he stayed healthy

Why on Earth would you try to stretch a double for a triple when there are 2 outs? Not a wise gamble, and the rewards are likely not going to be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom