• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So dumb. Fox takes the rights to the Pirates game but then shows Phillies. Then root sports is showing some lacrosse game.

Damn, that sucks. I was just coming in to say it's cool the Reds are on national tv tonight since they are on my regular fox channel instead of fox sports ohio. Guess not.

DietRob

My dad is down at the game tonight so he's going to give my his Rookie of the year Billy Hamilton bobblehead since I couldn't make it. I'm going to need to make a new shelf for my bobbleheads here soon.

edit: didn't think it was possible for me to hate an announcer more than I do Thom... but whoever this dude is with Thom tonight... god damn.. time to mute and listen to the radio

DietRob

I don't have anything against people that stutter. Hell, I do it from time to time if I'm excited or trying to talk fast. But if you have a problem with stuttering and repeating words DON'T GO INTO B..B..B..ROADCASTING.

Who is the announcer in this Reds game on Fox?

I know the one that is usually on FSOH but no idea what his name is. I probably should since i watch 70% of the games.

Reason I'm asking is because he is horrible.

Edit: I want to know both of them but more specifically who is this new guy I am hearing.

DietRob

Thom Brennaman is horrible.. he's one of them.

Stutter guy is even more horrible and I don't know his name.

Awesome man. Thanks for the knowledge.

Maybe one day I can forgive you for not liking Thom.

I may just be a little bias for liking Thom because I associate his voice with the Reds and exciting plays.

DietRob

Yeah, that's how I feel about his dad and the ol' left hander (rip)

Greeeat... not only can leake not find the strike zone he can't throw to 3rd either.. Going to be a long night.

DietRob

Morton has a 4.12 ERA against us but he's throwing the ball very efficiently tonight. McCutch stole a run from us.

DietRob

Heisey BANG

HHAHAH ... You can't pitch out Rookie of the Year Billy Hamilton.. Only hopes of getting him is to catch him napping at 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom