• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
McClutch has been too fucking good against us this year. I'm starting to hate him more than Yadi. lol

woah woah at least Cutch isnt a crybaby chocha cunt!
MolinaEyes.gif.opt_medium.gif

Paches

The Mariners are firing on all cylinders. I almost don't want to go on the break.

I remember after the last game against the Twins the local sports talk was saying we were going to get swept by the A's and then tank the year. People are so bipolar here lol.

Chris R

I remember after the last game against the Twins the local sports talk was saying we were going to get swept by the A's and then tank the year. People are so bipolar here lol.

Not bipolar, just pessimistic. I know at any time they might slump back into the M's teams of previous years and lose 15 in a row.

But with Cano hitting like he has been... Maybe not so much :D

UraMallas

Bipolar would be the same person saying that. I would never have said that. It was a bad stretch. We never play well @Chicago and the Twins had our number besides when we pitched our Ace.

I think this team can make the playoffs and have thought that since mid-June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom