• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Mariners game might be empty tonight. Thanks Obama.

Any food I must try? Had the fries last night so I'm good on those. Main level looked pretty generic but maybe I walked past a gem. Didn't go up to any 200 or 300 levels though

Mariners game might be empty tonight. Thanks Obama.

Any food I must try? Had the fries last night so I'm good on those. Main level looked pretty generic but maybe I walked past a gem. Didn't go up to any 200 or 300 levels though

The Tortas outside Edgar's Cantina are pretty good.

I typical just get a grilled pork bahn mi over in the ID and bring it in. And one $9.75 Field 41 or Fremont Summer Ale.

BFIB

I'm guessing since Craig hit a double for the first time since early June, and he hit a bloop single off Haren, Matheny thinks he's "figured it out".

Hence, another start for Craig vs. a righty while Taveras keeps the seat warm on the bench.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Guess that's the quick way of finding out which Homer showed up tonight.

Fuck you bug eyes!

Jesus Christ.. I QUIT

Enron

Banned
man, Minor looks like he's toast . i hope this isn't another Jurrjens....

Braves secretly delighted that Minor turned down that extension during the offseason, I'd wager.

DietRob

This Reds team needs to wake the fuck up and return from the all star break already. These 4 games back have been some pathetic baseball.

I'm guessing since Craig hit a double for the first time since early June, and he hit a bloop single off Haren, Matheny thinks he's "figured it out".

Hence, another start for Craig vs. a righty while Taveras keeps the seat warm on the bench.

Matheny told reporters today that one or two starts a week is not only good enough for Taveras, but better than playing everyday in AAA. Makes me wonder if he might be traded if the Cards go for Price.

Another hit for Michael Conforto, dude has a hit in all his games so far. Keith Law is high on him having him ranked number one in the system. Mets could use another OF bat.

Syrinx

Another hit for Michael Conforto, dude has a hit in all his games so far. Keith Law is high on him having him ranked number one in the system. Mets could use another OF bat.

Doesn't he still have Syndergaard ahead of him? Thought it was like Syndergaard at No.17 and Conforto at No.32.

Doesn't he still have Syndergaard ahead of him? Thought it was like Syndergaard at No.17 and Conforto at No.32.
Let me check read somewhere he had him number one.

risingapple.com said:
According to Law, it was a “tossup” between Conforto and Noah Syndergaard, but he opted to list Conforto ahead of Syndergaard simply because bats are more predictable than arms.
It's close has him first for the Mets but might have him lower in Top 50 list I guess. Also he updated system ranks and has the Mets fourth!

Syrinx

Let me check read somewhere he had him number one.

It's close has him first for the Mets but might have him lower in Top 50 list I guess. Also he updated system ranks and has the Mets fourth!

Got my info from MetsBlog.:

Law ranks Mets 22-year-old RHP prospect Noah Syndergaard at No. 16, 2014 first-round pick OF Michael Conforto at No. 32, Double-A OF Brandon Nimmo at No. 34 and Single-A 1B Dominic Smith at No. 49.

I guess it's possible that he has Syndergaard rated higher overall but Conforto ranked higher for the Mets' system, but that doesn't really make sense to me.

But hey, four in the Top 50! (Kinda surprised he has Smith in there)

DietRob

Got him on, got himself over, can we get him in?

Damn, only Rookie of the Year Billy Hamilton or maybe Dee could advance to third on a ground ball to short stop.

BFIB

Matheny told reporters today that one or two starts a week is not only good enough for Taveras, but better than playing everyday in AAA. Makes me wonder if he might be traded if the Cards go for Price.

Or Mo finds a suitor for Craig which forces Matheny to play him every day. Either way, a decision has to come soon. Sending him to AAA does nothing for him now.

And Bourjos is 8-16, on a hot streak, yet also is riding the bench. When asked, Matheny said its due to a righty on the mound. Yet Tavares sits against a righty. Matheny certainly has earned some criticism with statements like that this year.

Doogdogg

Rizzo is going to haunt San Diego for years. He was their Adrian Gonzalez replacement and they traded him after 2 month of struggles then at age 21.

Go to nyyfans and read about how Cash got fleeced.

PS: dr is the best my Dominican brethren.

damn bro, so jelly. I wanna go baaaaaaaad. you smash anything while there?

yep. saw him Saturday when i went to the Cyclones game.

Jack White knows what's up.

jack_white.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom