• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
In 1909 Dolly Gray

he set the major league record for most walks allowed in an inning, when he walked eight batters in the second inning. He also set the record for most consecutive walks in an inning, when he walked seven batters in a row. In total, Gray allowed 11 walks that game, giving up six runs and earning the loss in the process. Had he had better control, he may very well have won the game - he threw a one-hitter.[4]

Idk if thats the still record. But crazy. Throw a 1 hitter walk 11 including 7 in a row

JDeluis

So when we have good pitching, we have horrible hitting. Tonight we have good hitting, but terrible pitching. "Why can't we all just get along"

TRqcCOd.jpg

Closer tonight

Nice seats. I'm visiting Seattle in the fall, and this reminds me I absolutely have to see a game while I'm out there. Safeco is such a nice park.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
blergh.... all solo home runs tonight concluding with a lucroy walk off.

need a win in the worst way. 5 straight L's is the biggest Reds skid of the season.

Friggz

ron washington is also a terrible manager. and choosing to not walk ellsbury in that spot cost them the win...
for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom