• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should release the majority of our pitching staff and 5-6 of last weeks lineup

You'd keep 3 or 4 of this starting line-up? If I were AA, the only players I'd keep would be...maybe Cabrera? Everyone else should go. Trade everyone who has any value, and send the rest to Buffalo to at least keep that team competitive and make sure they don't sever their ties with the Jays after this season.

Of course, I don't exactly trust AA at this point, either. Anyone who offers Marcus Stroman and Anthony Gose for Bud Norris shouldn't be running a major league team.

You'd keep 3 or 4 of this starting line-up? If I were AA, the only players I'd keep would be...maybe Cabrera? Everyone else should go. Trade everyone who has any value, and send the rest to Buffalo to at least keep that team competitive and make sure they don't sever their ties with the Jays after this season.

Of course, I don't exactly trust AA at this point, either. Anyone who offers Marcus Stroman and Anthony Gose for Bud Norris shouldn't be running a major league team.

Well I mean sure if you are going to get a young stud for EE or Bautista or Reyes or Dickey Or Buhrle go ahead and trade for the future. Maybe in the next 10 years we can make the playoffs :)

Well I mean sure if you are going to get a young stud for EE or Bautista or Reyes or Dickey Or Buhrle go ahead and trade for the future. Maybe in the next 10 years we can make the playoffs :)

If they can get anything with a pulse for Reyes or Dickey, they should take it. Buerhle has a little more value; his contract is a bit much, but he eats a lot of innings at an above-average rate. And Bautista, hopefully, would bring them back something good. Really, I'm just glad I got to see them win back-to-back titles when I was young, because I have a hard time imagining them making the playoffs any time soon.

What the hell is going on in Toronto?

Hardcore regression.

Chris R

Worst seat in the house
8FS00uj.jpg

I'll buy better seats tomorrow

rando14

Worst seat in the house
8FS00uj.jpg

I'll buy better seats tomorrow

No way man, every seat in Safeco field is great :cool:

My favorite value seats are in that 327-333 range, in the upper deck right behind home field. Awesome view, and I've been able to get tickets for $20 or less

Chris R

No way man, every seat in Safeco field is great :cool:

My favorite value seats are in that 327-333 range, in the upper deck right behind home field. Awesome view, and I've been able to get tickets for $20 or less
It sucks. There wasn't a real human to help buy my ticket just a machine. Didn't really plan on coming tonight so I wanted to keep it cheapish. $4 to get to the stadium and back. $6.50 for some garlic fries and $15 for the seat.

Cmyzf93.jpg

I typically sit in the $11 center field bleachers, but the Ms had a 48 hour promo on $12 left field bleachers last week. So I'm there tonight.

Go Bale Breaker.
Go M's.

jakncoke

Banned
Interesting league average of out of the zone getting called strikes 6.6%, Pirates is 6.8%, Seattle 8.5%. Balls that are in the strike zone called balls 16%. So nearly 1/4 of all pitches are incorrectly called.

Syrinx

Holy shit, today is the tenth anniversary of David Wright's ML debut. Congrats Dave. Sorry about the whole shitty team thing and whatever.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Interesting league average of out of the zone getting called strikes 6.6%, Pirates is 6.8%, Seattle 8.5%. Balls that are in the strike zone called balls 16%. So nearly 1/4 of all pitches are incorrectly called.

Balls and strikes will be the absolute last thing that baseball will automate/review.

It should have been the very first.

ps. Braun is bug eyed I hate his face.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
God damn this AL east and giving me false hope about a playoff run. That being said I'm glad to see the young guys turning it around, I was disappointed, but not surprised by Bogaerts, but was pretty much convinced JBJ wasn't gonna last in the MLB, but damn he has turned it around.

j_rocca42

I went to the Richard Sherman celebrity softball game on Sunday. Gotta say it's the most fun I've had at Safeco in quite a long time. That being said, I love the M's and I'm ready ready to root for a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom